Chapter XI

A/N: Just letting you guys know that this chapter will be in third person pov.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Third person pov

Artemis ran to catch up with Kore an another husky that looks just like her but an inch smaller than her — they continue to ran until they stop a secluded spot in a forest while panting from the run. "I won. As always." Kore teased.

The other husky panted, "S-shut up!" They said.

"C'mon brother it's just a race that's all." She told him.

"Yeah whatever." He said

Suddenly a dog slips and fell right in the middle of the siblings — he groans when he fell on his side, "Where did he come from?" The brother ask.

"My best guess? He followed us." Kore replied.

She steps forward that her shadow covers Artemis's body — he looks up at her crystal blue eyes, "Now I'm really concern that I have a stalker now." She jokes.

Artemis chuckles, "Don't worry, I'm not a stalker." He stood up with a groan. "If anything, you're stalking me."

"Am I?" She quips.

"Yes, I saw you at my workplace." Artemis apprise.

"Yeah I think its called "Passing through", cop dog." Artemis rolls his eyes at that.

He wince as he felt blood drip down his right shoulder blade — Kore looks at his right shoulder she saw that it was bleeding. He did fell on his right side, he might've cut it on a sharp rock — and she was right when she saw a rock peering out the soil and painted deep red from the dog's blood.

She looks back at her brother, muttering; "We're taking him back home."

"What!? No we're not." Her brother argued.

"Too late I'm already leaving ," She stops in her track to look back at Artemis. "Come Artie."

Artemis looks back at the other husky, he sheepishly chuckles and follows Kore while limping. "Father's gonna kill us." The brother mutter to himself as he follow them back home.

••°••°••°••°••°

"It's not far now." Kore spoke up as they continue walking — hopping through logs and trotting though small rivers. She then stops in her tracks, "Welcome home!"

Artemis looks over and gasp at the sight behold him.

It was a whole pack of at least fifteen dogs along with four pups running around and playing — but what really caught his eyes was the large oak tree that covers the sunlight but the light dances around them, its roots wraps around a large rock cave. A few dogs go inside and out the cave.

Kore bumps Artemis's flank with hers, "C'mon." She lead him through the many dogs who stare at him confusingly at the newcomer.

He was careful to not trample over the pups that wander in between his legs — He looks up at the large oak tree where a cream colored wolf lay at the entrance, it lifts its body up just when Kore trotted up to rub her head against her body. He guess this was her mother.

"Kore, who's this?" The wolf ask.

"Mother," Kore then prances towards Artemis, making him flinch. "This is Artemis, Artemis this is my mother Kali."

"A-a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." Artemis said.

Kali nods her head and sighed. "Kore, you know how you're father is. What will he think of this?"

"What will I think of what?" A male voice ask, every one is silent when a figure walks out the entrance of the cave. Artemis took a good look of the male dog, it was a Anatolian Shepherd with bits of grayness on his muzzle. His deep brown eyes catches Artemis' light brown ones. "Oh I see."

The brother steps in, "Father, I tried to tell her but you kn-"

"Enough Taurus." His father cuts him off.

"Father don't worry he's nice." Kore steps in, her father kept glaring at Artemis.

He sighs, "Fine, but you." He turns to Artemis. "Don't try anything."

"I won't." The healer come towards him, gesturing him to follow her.

"I don't trust him." The Anatolian Shepherd said to his mate Kai, making sure his daughter doesn't listen in.

"Oh come now, Vali." She spoke. "He's harmless."

"But he's an outsider." He argued.

"Indeed but," She turns to see Kore and Artemis having a conversation. "Kore likes him."

Vali growls at that. "Just give him a chance, Love."

He snorts. "Fine but I'm keeping my eye on him."

"Fair fair."

••°••°••°••°••°

"So uh, hehe, your father is... interesting." Artemis spoke up.

"Yeah," Kore chuckle. "He's just like that. You're pack leader isn't  like that?"

Artemis looks down, "I don't really have one."

"Oh...oh!" Kore realize. "Yikes I'm sorry."

"Oh don't worry I'm fine. Honest." Artemis assure her.

"There you go, Deary." The Healer pats and walk away.

"So this will heal?" He ask.

"For a day or two." Kore replies.

Artemis ears perked up when he heard Bella call his name, he then stood up. "I gotta go."

"Really?" She whines.

"Don't worry I'll be back." He said with a smile.

"You better." She playfully threatens.

Artemis chuckles and then walks out of the hidden place.

••°••°••°••°••°

Back at the Rez Bella and Jacob walk out the garage where they're building motorcycle; they watch as they saw Artemis running out of the forest and towards him.

"There you are." She said with a smile, she bent down to pat his fur.

"Told you." Jacob quips. "He'll come back."

"Yeah." Bella then notice something on his right side — she pick up a petal to examine it. "Where did this come from?" She wonder.

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓼 𝓛𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓼| Twilightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें