Chapter XIV

A/N: Can't think of a gif for this chapter.

The next evening I lay in my bed, I was home alone since Bella was with Jacob and Charlie was off with work — He didn't bring me along since he kept me on guard for Bella but I guess on the house now, this night I dreamt the littlest of dreams.

I dream of her. Kore.

I dream of her with three small pups cuddling close to her, I woke up frantically. What was that dream?

I perk my ears up at the sound of the door opening, I slowly lift my body and stalk towards the sitting room — I instantly relax at the sight of Alice Cullen, one of the Cullens Bella spoke fondly of.

I wag my tail while she smiles at me, "Hi buddy," She bent down and scratch my fur. "What are you doing here alone?" I lick her face.

Then Bella burst through the door and stare at Alice in shock, and so was Alice. "You're... alive?" Bella answer her question with a hug. "Oh my God, Alice. You're here." Bella said with a sob.

"I heard voices — I didn't think it was you but, you're alive." Alice spoke.

"You keep saying that." Bella notice.

"I saw you - a vision of you - you jumped off a cliff. I knew I'd be too late but—" Alice explains but stars to become angry. "Why the hell would you try to kill yourself?!"

"Oh Bella." I said with a sigh.

"I didn't. I was cliff diving." Bella defends herself.

"Why?" Alice demands.

"Um... fun?" She said with a smile.

"That was fun for you?"

"Until I hit the water." Bella adds.

••°••°••°••°••°

After a whole conversation, Bella went off to Italy with Alice to see Edward — I was back to be home alone. I lay on my bed trying to go back to sleep since it's almost sunrise — Until I heard a scratch on the patio door, I simply ignore it and try to go back to sleep.

Then I heard it again.

"Damn it." I say with a yawn and shook the sleep off and walk towards the door, only to see Kore. I smile but it falter when I saw the hurt expression on her face, I leapt up on my back feet to open the door. Using my body strength to slide it open, "Hey. You okay? What's wrong?" I ask in concern.

"I'm fine, I promise." She assures me. "It's just—" She stops.

"What?" I whisper. Placing my nose against hers and the lifts it up to her head. "You can tell me anything." I told her.

Instead of answering my question, she simply turn her head where her father Vali steps up to us. "Sir." I nod my head.

"Come walk with us, son." He tells me.

I nod and follow him and his daughter into the forest, Vali stops suddenly and let out a howl — Suddenly each member of his pack stand on a cliff looking down at me or standing next to Vali and his daughter.

"Wh-what's going on?" I ask.

"My boy, we'll be moving away from the forest to more secluded spot in Forks." I couldn't believe it; Vali's pack is moving away.

"Why?" I question.

"Humans have found our location," Kali steps in. "Now we've must find a temporary place to stay."

I look down at the ground, my claws digging into the soil. "So...what do you want me to do?" I ask.

"You must choose." Vali responds. "You can stay with your humans, be with them for your entire lives. Or...you can come with us, be free from your humans and become one of us."

"It's your choice."

End of New Moon.