☆~OUR BEGINNING~☆ 1

Pov/ Point of View: Name:(...)
Speaking: Name: "..."
3rd Person View: ...
Happening: *...*
Phone or Text: Name: #...#

*Flash Back*

Takemichi was walking around looking for people to help when he saw some kids around his age picking on a little girl. He ran towards their direction and shouted at the boys. Takemichi: " HEY, THATS NOT VERY NICE! IF YOU WANT TO MESS WITH THE GIRL YOU'LL HAVE TO BEAT ME FIRST!!" He gave them a dirty look. 2 kids nearby were looking at him as he disturbed the almost empty park. Bully 1: "You're so pathetic." Bully 3: "Bring it on, come at us with all you got!" Takemichi was pissed hearing their words. Takemichi: "Ok then! I want to fight your leader!" Bully 2: "Oh? You want to fight me, you weakling. Well, I obviously can waste my time talking to trash like you. You're gonna have to wait until you beat my two friends, then you'll be worthy enough to fight me." Suddenly Takemichi ran to attack them.

Afterwards*

Bully 1: "Hah, he was so weak." Bully 3: " I know right! Wanna get some foo -" But before he could finish his sentence, he was attacked from behide. He fell to the ground unconscious. ???: "Awe, that was pathetic, I expected more from him. Sadly, he let his guard down." The other 2 bullies quickly ran away, leaving their unconscious friend behind. They knew the kid was very dangerous.

Takemichi then looked up to see who had scared the bullies away. Takemichi: (WOW! He's so strong! I wanna be like him!"). The blond boy with dark blue smokey eyes looked down at him and helped him stand up. The girl then left but not before thanking both of them. Takemichi: "Thank you so much! You were so cool, can you show me how to fight like you?" ???: "Of course I can!" Takemichi: "YAY! Anyways, my name is Takemichi Hanagaki. What's yours?" Mikey: My name's Manjiro Sano, but you can call me Mikey." They talked for the about 30 minutes, before Takemichi had to go home.

2 years later, on Valentine's Day, they started dating.

End of Flash Back

December 23th 2004

Mikey: "Alright, I'll go home now. It's getting late." Draken: "Alrighty, get home safe! See ya." After all toman captains and vice captains said their goodbyes, Mikey drove off. He was lying about going home, but they didn't have to know. He later called Emma, telling her that she was staying over at a friend's house, she didn't know which friend. After all, she didn't know Mikey had been dating someone for 2 years. It was all a secret. No one had even ever met his sweet boyfriend, Takemichi. Mikey then arrived at Takemichi's house. He was greeted by Takemichi's mom. Takemichi's mom//Tsm for short: "Oh hii! You're Takemichi's friend, right?" Mikey: "Yeah, it's nice to meet you again, Mrs. Hanagaki." Tsm: "Oh, Takemichi is so lucky to have great friends that aren't troublesome! Anyways, Manjiro Takemichi's waiting for you in his room." Mikey: "Ok, thank you so much." Mikey went up to Takemichi's room, Mikey's mood brightened when he thought of Takemichi. Takemichi: "Oh hi, Mikey-kun! I was thinking about watching a scary movie tonight since you're gonna sleep over and I won't be alone." Mikey: "Sure!" I think there's a movie called 'Smile'?" Takemichi: "Oh, ok! Let me search it up.."

//End of this chapter. Thank you for ☆♡◇//