☆~TOMAN'S NEW QUEEN~☆ 6

Pov/ Point of View: Name:(...)
Speaking: Name: "..."
3rd Person View: ...
Action/timeleap: *...*
Phone or Text: Name: #...#

//Hey guys! I appreciate you for reading! This will be the last chapter. I have another really good idea for a Mitake story.//

Mikey's POV:

After everyone left I thought to myself.. everyone knows about Takemitchy. So what if I introduce Mitchy' to Toman? Hell yes! That way everyone will know he's mine. I got out my phone and called Ken-chin.

4 PM

Mikey: #Ken-chin! Can you inform everyone that we have a meeting today at 6 pm.#

Draken:#But Mikey we don't?#

Mikey: #We do now!#

Mikey ended the call without waiting for Draken to respond and called Takemichi.

Mikey: #Takemichi! You're free today, right?#

Takemichi: #Hey Mikey! Yes I am, what's up?#

Mikey: #Great I'll pick you up at.. 6 pm?#

Takemichi: #Sure! See ya!#

•WITH DRAKEN•

Draken played a game on his phone after calling all Toman captains and explaining their new schedule. It took at least 30 minutes to finish! He didn't even get to ask Mikey what the meeting was about.

By then it was already 5:27, he had to get ready so he got in the shower.

◇With Mikey◇

5:22

Mikey quickly put on his gang outfit and shoes. He rushed out the door, he had to drive to Takemichi's house which was 20 minutes away. Then they'd have to drive for 15 minutes. That meant they only had 35 minutes.

He picked up Takemichi.

Takemichi: "Mikey-kun where are we going?"

Mikey: "Hm well it's a secret!"

Mikey knew if he told Takemichi he would chicken out so he kept it a secret.

6:00

All Toman captains were there only Mikey wasn't here.

Baji: "Ehh? He's not here yet!? I had to cancel plans to come to this meeting!"

Chifuyu: "Come on calm down it's not that deep, bet he's on his way right now."

At that moment Mikey appeared dragging a boy and smiling as bright as ever. All Toman captains immediately recognized him. Takemichi felt all eyes on him, he immediately recognized the feeling.

Mikey got to the front with Takemichi, his head down due to embarrassment. All Toman members were surprised, each one rubbed their eyes, but nope it wasn't a dream. In front of them, the captain and a guy with messy hair were holding hands. None of them dared to speak up. The boy's face was red which made them even more shocked.

Finally, Mikey spoke up.

Mikey: "This is my Takemitchy! If any of you lay a finger on him, you're dead."

All of them including the Toman captains were questioning if Mikey just said that. His smile was bright and innocent as ever. Most of them looked at him, making sure to remember his face to avoid any trouble.
All of Toman's captains weren't surprised. The news of Mikey's boyfriend spread between them like fire, they were annoyed now, most of them had to study for exams, but none of them complained.

Mikey: "Alright meetings over!"

Mitsuya: "Ehh? He could have planned this meeting another time!"

Hakkai: "Yeah, I have some exams."

1 year later cuz I'm lazy

All in the room were filled with fear, Mikey was in a bad mood again. Thankfully their savior, Draken the vice-captain of Toman called his boyfriend.

Takemichi: "Mikey! I brought some dorayaki!"

All the members were relieved, Takemichi would surely brighten their captain's mood.

Mikey quickly put on a smile for his Takemichi and dismissed all members.

Mikey: "Hey Takemichi!"

His sweet Takemichi,

Innocent,

Beautiful,

And caring.

No one would ever take him away or hurt him, that he made sure of.

//End of story. I'll probably make another Mitake story called "My Reincarnated Boyfriend" It's inspired by a movie released in 2016, Fallen. Tysm for reading!//