☆~MEETING HIM~☆ 5

Pov/ Point of View: Name:(...)
Speaking: Name: "..."
3rd Person View: ...
Action/timeleap: *...*
Phone or Text: Name: #...#

Not me writing this at 4 AM 😔 Oh and btw in this au Shinichiro is alive. Sorry for mentioning this later.

They all looked out the window and saw a boy with messy blond hair holding onto Mikey's waist.
All of them except Baji looked away at the door to meet the guy. Baji kept looking at them through the window, his eyes widened when he saw them holding hands and laughing. This wasn't any type of holding hands. It looked like dating and holding hands. He quickly changed the expression on his face to normal, afraid anyone would ask.

They heard a knock on the door
Emma went to get it. Emma: "Hii! So you're the guy Mikey's been hiding from me.." Mikey: "Uhm, anyways, this is Takemichi." The boy hid slightly behind Mikey's back, avoiding eye contact with everyone other than Mikey. Takemichi: "H-hi!" He said nervously. Emma smiled at him. Emma: "Would you guys like tea?" Mikey: "Nah, thank you. " Takemichi: "Sure." He said, calming down a bit and finally making eye contact with her. They sat down at the table.

While Mikey was talking to Draken, Takemichi felt people staring at him left and right. A few seconds later, Emma brought the tea. Emma: "Wait till it cools down it's still hot!" She said sweetly. Takemichi nodded. Takemichi: "Thank you!" This time, he smiled. After she left, he felt someone tapped his shoulder. It was a blonde and black-haired boy. Chifuyu: "Hey! I already know your name. My name's Matsuno Chifuyu!" Takemichi: "Oh hi! Matsuno-San! It's nice to meet you." Chifuyu just smiled. Chifuyu: "No need to be formal! Just call me Chifuyu." Takemichi: "Alright!"

*1 hour later*

Almost all of the toman captains and vice captains had to go. The only ones left were Baji, Draken, Chifuyu, and Kazutora. They decided to play truth or dare. Draken: "Grab a water bottle and spin it. Whoever the top ends at asks, and whoever the bottom ends at answers." Emma got the water bottle and spun it.

After a few random questions and spins, it landed on Chifuyu and Takemichi. Chifuyu: "Takemichi, do you have a crush?" He said, smirking. Takemichi's face got all red like a tomato and flustered. Takemichi: "Ye-yeah.." Before Chifuyu could ask more questions, he quickly spun the bottle.
A few turns later, it landed on Baji and Mikey. Baji: "Why were you and Takemichi holding hands so romantically?" Everyone's eyes widened by hearing this. Mikey: "Oh uhm it's innocent." Baji: "Hm, oh well?"

6 PM

By six Takemichi, Draken, Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Baji were watching a movie comfortably on the couch while Emma and Shinichiro prepared dinner. About 15 minutes later Emma and Shinichiro called everyone for dinner including Grandpa Sano.
After everyone finished Emma finally let Mikey open his Christmas presents. Mikey: "Wow!! It's a taiyaki plush!!" (...I didn't know what to make his present, plz don't kill me T-T) Emma: (Naw he likes it!? Well at this point I shouldn't be surprised.)

7 PM

Takemichi: "No! You talk to her she'll say yes if you ask!!" Mikey: "Fine, fine!!" They were arguing about who should talk to Tsm// Takemichi's mom. Takemichi knew if he asked his mom she would say no to staying over at his "friend's" house, but of course, she would be an angel in front of Mikey and agree. Takemich called her and handed Mikey the phone. Tsm: #Hello?# Mikey: #Hi Mrs. Hanagaki! Can Takemichi stay over at my place?# Tsm: #Of course sweetie!# Mikey: #Thank you Mrs. Hanagaki!#
Takemichi, Draken, Chifuyu, Kazutora, Baji, and Mikey were having a sleepover. Mikey had a small party room with video games in it. All they needed to do is add some pillows they could use as seats to play video games and some sleeping bags. Mikey and Draken got the sleeping bags while Chifuyu and Takemichi were getting the pillows. Since Baji and Kazutora had nothing to do they cleaned up a bit and got a carpet to put the pillows and sleeping bags on.

Finally, they sat down to play video games. Mikey lost first on purpose. While he was chilling he "accidentally" made Takemichi lose. Takemichi went to sit next to Mikey on one of the sleeping bags. Mikey purposely put his and Takemichi's sleeping bag where no one could see or hear them. As Takemichi was about to sit down Mikey pulled him onto his lap. Takemichi: "Not here idiot!!" He said in a whisper scream. Mikey: "Chill I chose this spot on purpose. " He said smirking. Takemichi's face was all hot and red. He looked away as Mikey hugged his waist. Suddenly he felt warm lips on his. This wasn't new but every time he did it, it embarrassed Takemichi. His grip on Takemichi's waist tightened. Mikey: "Mm~ tastes like strawberries!" He said smiling brightly. Right when he was about to kiss him again, Chifuyu lost and was about to turn around. Takemichi and Mikey quickly noticed this. Mikey let go of Takemichi not caring if they got caught. But he knew it would embarrass his Mitchy if they knew. Takemichi quickly got off Mikey's lap and sat on his sleeping bag. Chifuyu walked over to Takemichi and started talking to him. Mikey felt jealous but he loved seeing Takemichi happy.

After 30 minutes or so Baji won the game. They decided to have a pillow fight. Mikey won that one. After all that they were so tired it was a bummer cause they didn't want to sleep yet. Mikey suddenly got up and dragged Takemichi. They all questioned this but it was probably nothing, that is what they all thought except Baji.

▪︎Spice 😃 🔫▪︎

Mikey dragged him into the dark kitchen and sat Takemichi down on the island kitchen. Mikey put Takemichi's hands on his shoulder. He then held his waist. Takemichi: "Hah!? Mikey please not here! We're in the fucking kitchen!! What if some-" He then felt soft warm lips touch his. Mikey kissed him patiently and rough.

Chifuyu got up to use the bathroom. (The bathroom is right next to the kitchen.) He heard muffled noises. Chifuyu: (Hm? Sounds like Takemichi?? Wait I'll ask Draken about this.) He went to go get him. By the time he finished telling Draken. He knew they were dating. Draken: "Yup they're dating alright." Baji and Kazutora overheard their conversation. Kazutora: "Pftt- hey guys want to spy on them?" Baji: "Knowing Mikey, definitely not!" Kazutora: "Awe c'mon!" Draken: "Let's just leave them alone for now."

//You don't know how much I'm cringing...😭 Anyways I wanted to release this chapter with Christmas but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. Now that I've mentioned that tysm for reading guys!... Almost 100 reads? What have I gotten myself into..//