☆~SECRET~☆ 2

Pov/ Point of View: Name:(...)
Speaking: Name: "..."
3rd Person View: ...
Happening: *...*
Phone or Text: Name: #...#

While Takemichi found the movie Mikey got the snacks. Little did Mikey know, Emma was trying to get a hold of him. The poor girl was texting him, asking who's house he was staying at. Sadly, he put his phone on do not disturb.

Emma: #Mikey, who's house are you staying at??
Emma: #Please respond, I'm worried.

After a few minutes, she decided to text Draken to ask who's house he was at.

Emma: #Hii Draken! Do you know who's house Mikey's staying over at?

Draken: #Hey Emma, I don't know who's house he's staying at. I thought he went home?

Emma: #No he didn't. He just texted me saying he was staying at a friend's house
Emma: #But I know he considers all Toman captains and vice captains' best friends. So I wanted to ask about his friend, but I'm pretty sure he put his phone on the not disturb

Draken: #Ah, I see. Well, he's not with us.

Draken: #I'm sorry Emma, I don't think I know which friend's house he's at.

Emma: #Ok sorry for bothering you, Draken. Have a nice Christmas eve and Christmas.

Draken: #Thank you so much, Emma. I also wish you a happy Christmas Eve and Christmas.

♧MEANWHILE♧

Jump scare* Takemichi: "WAH- WHY'D YOU PICK SUCH A SCARY MOVIE!?" Mikey: "Calm down, it's not that scary." Takemichi: "For you, it isn't! But it's super scary!!" Mikey: "I've seen worse. But wanna watch a Disney movie?" Takemichi: "Yes! My favorite is 'Wreck it Ralph!!" Mikey: "Alright, we'll watch that one."

○TIME SKIP○

December 24th 2004

By the time Takemichi woke up, there was a note on his nightstand. It said

"Sorry, Takemichi. I have a lot of missed calls and texts from my sister and friends. I gotta get going before they get suspicious. Anyway when my family's asleep I'll visit you.
Love, Mikey. "

Takemichi was sad he had to go because he was planning on making Christmas cookies with him. But Mikey did say he was coming back probably at night.

●FAMILY TIME AT THE SANOS●

Emma: "Mikey!! Which friends house were you at? You weren't answering my calls and texts." Mikey walked in he took off his shoes. They were muddy and wet from the rain earlier. Mikey: "Calm down, Emma, I was just a Mitsuya's house! And we were watching a Christmas fashion show. Emma knew he was lying. This time, she didn't think anything of it. Maybe his brother was just doing something important that he couldn't tell her about. Emma was still annoyed at him because he was lying.

《WITH DRAKEN》

Draken was lying down on his bed trying to figure out who's house Mikey went to and why they were lied to. After all, Mikey has been acting kind of strange since he was 12. He didn't think much of it, of course, since he was growing, and that was probably his new personality, but it felt weird. He decided to ask Baji about it since he knew Mikey longer than anyone at Toman.

Draken: #Yo Baji, do you know who's house Mikey went to yesterday? Emma said he didn't come home, and he texted her, saying he was staying at a friend's house.

Baji: #Awe love birds! And no, I don't? But didn't he say he was going home after we hung out?

Draken: #Yeah, he did, but he lied to us. Emma tried asking him whose house he was at, but he avoided the question.

Baji: #Thats super weird. Knowing Mikey, he would've just said who's house he was at. But maybe you guys are making a big deal out of it?

Draken: #Oh yeah, I thought of that, but I guess if anything suspicious happens, we might spy on him. What if he's doing something dangerous.

Baji: #Sure, but next time, make sure he doesn't dodge the question. I gotta go now. Bye.

Draken: #Ok bye.

//End of this chapter. Thank you for reading ^^ //