Part 21

At first I was scared and wanted to scream, but it got stuck in my throat. Before I even knew it, Jungkook landed safely on his feet and lowered me as we made our way to the dorm. It certainly wasn't the first time he had done something like this. With every step we got closer, I became more insecure. Just because of the guys who could and would see us? But before we met one of them, we stopped in surprise when Ria stood in front of us smiling. "I gave the bag to Yumi. It would look weird if I didn't come as a prefect. They would think you were picking them up." Ria couldn't help but wink and grin. On the one hand I was flabbergasted by Ria's explanation as she was right. It could certainly give such an impression, it was also forbidden, which could steer the whole thing even more in this regard. Some were now looking for the danger and the attractive to go to the limits. With a jerk we went on and were thus torn from these thoughts.

"Not stupid," he murmured as he walked in. Ria walked in front of us in the middle so that it wouldn't be too noticeable when someone came towards us. We quickly made our way to his room, where a surprise was waiting for us. Couldn't the day go on without surprises? Jungkook's roommate was sitting on his bed reading before he looked up to see us. At the same time, a confused expression settled in our eyes. In mine, because I thought he had a single room as a result of his transformation, and in his there was probably the surprise of our appearance, that is, Ria and me.

"Hello you two. And you're Yn again, aren't you?" I nodded and he smiled. "I'm Akira Shizu, we're in the same class." He stood up and wanted to shake my hand, but Jungkook, holding a ready-made bag, pushed us out. Strange what was that supposed to mean? It was also impolite, but actually one was used to it from him sometimes.

Yummi was waiting at the entrance and gave me my bag. We said goodbye to her and the three of us headed to our new transitional rooms at the rector's. Suddenly Ria came close to my ear. "His behavior towards Akira and you was really strange." She whispered, to which I nodded.
"I guess he doesn't want you to meet other boys." She grinned, my cheeks warming.
"I can hear you Ria!" His hissing words silenced her. But where she was right, she was right. Was it really like that? My heart raced at that thought. I doubted it, but it would show me that he really likes me. 

When we arrived at our destination a little later, Jungkook knocked hard on the door. After it opened, he hurried with me past the principal and led me into the kitchen, where we sat down. He was charged from one second to the next, it showed.
"Bad mood again because of the night class?" asked the principal, amused.
"No about Ria!" Jungkook raised our arms to show our affectionate problem.
"Ria why did you do that?"

"They should understand each other by Sunday and there was no other way," she said dryly. She was optimistic, which was good in certain situations, but not fully thought through.
"Good idea, but Ria, have you thought about the fact that they can't be in the bathroom separately or change their clothes?" From that point on, Ria must have clicked and I had thoughts in my head.
"Oh that's right then I'll take it off for a moment."
"You see, we don't have to go to the bathroom together." Jungkook said with a grin.

"But you have to be together all day, but I'll take them off in the bathroom in front of me." Jungkook's grin died immediately, and I just gaped at her. You weren't serious, were you?
"ARE YOU AWOL RIA!" we were all mad at her because that had long since crossed the line of no longer being remotely amusing. She raised her hands defensively.
"Okay offer, you do that in the morning and from there you can separate, but as soon as you're outside tomorrow I'll put them on you again." It was quiet after that, neither of us dared to answer immediately.
"Okay, but only tomorrow. And we do that so we stand in the corner and don't look." Jungkook struggled to these words. I still didn't agree, but I didn't have a choice either because I wasn't keen on any more crazy ideas from her.

"It would be best if we could cook something together now." said the rector. We got up and started immediately.
Since Jungkook was our chef, Ria had to do little things like set the table, the principal made the dessert and I was Jungkook's assistant. At first it was quite harmonious between us, only a clumsy accident happened to me with hot water. I burned my hand slightly, but painfully, which was immediately bandaged.

Jungkook was a bit angry, but he probably preferred that to a cut. When we finished eating anyway, I had a problem. I couldn't eat with my left hand and the burned hand was on my right hand, which I wasn't allowed to put pressure on because it hurt so bad. This almost spoiled my appetite until Jungkook surprisingly offered to meet me.
He left it for the time being and let me go ahead with something to eat with my left hand. Otherwise there was still the possibility of wanting to feed myself, but I immediately turned it down and took the chance. Just the one suggestion and the fact that he was watching me made me uncomfortable and made my face blush. As soon as I finished eating, he ate.

The principal first wanted to take a picture of it, but luckily Ria stopped him. Only the most unpleasant was still ahead of us. After the meal we stood in front of the bathroom with nightwear and waited for Ria. Ria took our handcuffs off and we went inside. Jungkook let me go first. He walked in the corner where the door was and turned his back on me. I changed my clothes and put my hair in a braid. After I finished, I turned my back on Jungkook in the corner. I nervously looked down at my feet until Jungkook tapped my shoulder. I turned to him and blushed unintentionally. There was no reason for it. Inwardly I cursed myself that he saw me like that. If I'm not mistaken, he smiled.

We went out together and Ria put the handcuffs on us again. "Tell me Ria, have you already discovered positive things?" we asked. Maybe she would want to stop sooner.
"Yes, I have what I'm happy about." She grinned extremely contentedly.
Jungkook and I decided to go to sleep. I hesitantly ran after him to his room. I was definitely uncomfortable with that. All I wanted was to run away. run away alone My gut told me the closer we are, the harder it is for both of us. As a level E, he has it the worst and I would perish if he was there because of the longing for him.

Longing? It had come so far and it almost brought tears to my eyes. We lay down on the bed so we could look at each other. My cheeks grew hot, my heart pounding so hard I thought it would burst. I still didn't know what he felt for me. With this unclear feeling and the suspicion that he continued to look at me, I fell asleep.
A gentle brush across my cheek woke me up. As soon as I opened my eyes, I looked into the bright eyes of my counterpart, which banned me. When he sat up, I did the same, even if I didn't quite understand what was going on. "Ria asked us to go into town to get something. She's already laid something out for you." I sighed when I saw what came out of my bag.

She provoked just about any situation that you would develop significantly more interest in the other, no matter what kind. Normally I would have worn a shirt and pants or even a skirt, but a dress had something that was emphasized. It was a beautiful dress, which is why I had it with me. But I had the feeling that I was getting ready for a purchase more than usual. A little reluctantly I took it with me. In the bathroom we did the same thing as yesterday except that I was uncomfortable knowing that Jungkook is in here while I shower. Inside I started crying. I was sensitive at the moment. When I was done and wearing the dress, I sat down and rested my head on my knees. Jungkook was also finished quickly and we went outside. "You look great in that dress." Ria smiled. The principal came around the corner and gave us the list.