Part 24

Jungkook Pov:

"Tell me, Jungkook, who is this girl sitting next to you?" my roommate Akira suddenly asked. Why did he want to know that? Actually, I had expected that he would know that, after all, everyone else was always so obsessed with the new classmates. "Yn." He smiled contentedly. Was he interested in her?
"And are you getting along with her?"
"Yes." Akira put his book aside and gave me a wide grin while I changed my t-shirt. Why is he staring like that?
"Are you getting them straight?" I raised an eyebrow. Since when did he talk so much to me and then about such topics.
"Why?"
"Now stop saying just two words." He got on my nerves, but then he'll get it back.
"Why?" His grin faded, leaving me to grin weakly.
"Stop! Tell me, do you want to make them clear to yourself?"

Akira walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders, looking me straight in the eyes. Why does he want to know? I was particularly bothered by the fact that he touched me. Wasn't my manner daunting enough?

"I mean, if you're not interested in her, you could spread it to someone else." Those words made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. He didn't mean with someone else... one of us guys did he? The sudden physical contact would be an indication. That is not how it works! Is he gay? Damn I'll kill the principal if he knew that. I didn't mind, but even guys were into bad boys or other ways and I definitely didn't want to get that kind of focus.
"Akira be clearer about what you want to tell me." I almost hissed at him and turned away from him to sit down on the bed.

"Well, who cares, don't pretend." Again he came dangerously close to me and leaned down a little towards me.
If he continues to cross the line, I'll throw him away, whether he's human or not.
"Of course Ria." Couldn't he have said it straight away and not mentioned her at the beginning?!
"Or who did you mean? You're not into men, are you Jungkook? Though maybe it would explain your way to Taehyung." Before Akira could react I grabbed his collar and glared at him angrily and totally annoyed. What was he imagining anyway? He was clearly crossing a line that was none of his business.

"I would rather kill myself than like Taehyung! Besides, you're straying from your previous questions." I let go of him and put on my school uniform. Hopefully that little shock taught him a lesson.
"Okay, calm down. Then just tell me one thing so I know and there's no further stress between us. Do you like Yn a lot?" After putting on my jacket, I headed for the door.
"Yes very."
After that I left, but I heard Akira say: "You could have said more about the question."

Yn Pov:

I practically rolled on the floor laughing. "Ria stop it, I'm about to burst out laughing." I complained, but she just grinned broadly at me. "Well better than collapsing because you're too skinny to laugh. Now imagine that, just with the principal." I kept laughing, as did her. Ria was super funny, even if you didn't quite give her credit for it. I don't even remember how we came up with something like this and how we got out of our skin.
"Okay, now it's my turn. Who do you picture in pink high heels, a bright pink bikini and a sun hat of the same color and in a sexy pose?" She thought, was serious for such a short time before she started laughing out loud again. She leaned against the sofa and laughed her heart out. "Now tell me Ria! I want to join in the laughter!"

"Taehyung," she snapped after a few seconds. I had to laugh hard. That really didn't work and it wasn't a question of whether it suited him to some extent. It was just too strange that he would wear something like that as a young man. No, no and again no, this is just too funny. Just because he was such a serious person it just didn't suit him.
"Wait, now I have something else and it just comes across as too funny at Taehyug's performance. Okay, imagine Jungkook in a dress like Heidi wore with curly hair and that he's really shy. And to top it all off, Taehyung and Jungkook hug each other and I don't mean because they're vampires."

"Oh my Ria! Don't joke about it anymore." That alone made us laugh even harder. I couldn't do any more, that would give us sore muscles in the area. Clearly we had too creative ideas towards other people.
"Ria, Yn I'm back and see I picked up Taehyung and Jungkook on the way." the principal greeted us and stood in the living room with Taehyung and Jungkook while we sat on the floor and looked up at them.

"What did you do? Were you so bored?" This question made us giggle and luckily we didn't laugh like we used to. Otherwise they thought we were stupid.
"May we join in the laugh when you tell us the joke?" Taehyung asked smiling.
"Sorry, but that's a girl thing." We both said after looking at each other.
"Understand the women. First a crazy roommate, a dirty vampire, the sick principal and now two crazy women." Jungkook murmured as he passed us. Taehuyng stayed until evening and we both just looked at the three males in amusement, with Jungkook slowly getting angry and questioning us. Of course the fun stayed with us and for Jungkook the evening was really over.