Part 25

Yn's Pov:

At night, Taehyung's words and this incident haunted me. It literally attacked my nerves and my soul too, without which I could defend myself against it...

Dream:

It was a sunny day when I looked out the window. It already seemed perfect. However, when I looked next to me, Jungkook wasn't there, he was just gone. What was weird was that it wasn't Sunday night yet when we had to get ready for school the next day. As I continued to wonder why he wasn't there, the room suddenly changed and my vision went black. So black that my consciousness drifted and I fell into emptiness.

When I came to, I looked around in panic. What was going on here?! Where was I? This wasn't Mr. Kurosou's apartment or even my room. Only a little later did I realize that I wasn't alone and where I was. It was a chapel and there were other people sitting on the bench in front. It was my parents. I can't remember we ever been here together. Was there a specific reason? The only one for me would be a wedding, but there were no newlyweds here and even I wasn't wearing a white dress.
"Mum, Dad, what are you doing here and what's going on here?" I called forward and wanted to run to them. But before I could reach her, I stopped. I lost control of my body and unintentionally stayed where I was. That could not be true!

"I've longed to finally see you, my dearest Yn." A voice suddenly breathed behind me, which sent a shiver down my spine. When I wanted to turn my head a bit, the man hugged me and hugged me tightly. My panic, which had previously reigned subliminally, grew more and more. I couldn't do or say anything. My body no longer obeyed and my voice was gone. Suddenly I realized there was only one person who could do that. It was like Katsuro once upon a time. The fear that constantly haunted me became true. When he came into view I froze even more and trembled. Like many years ago, he sniffed my hair with pleasure and sighed happily.

"I'm going to distort everything about you body and soul, especially the blood that's flowing in you." He stripped my neck from my long hair and pulled me into a kind of hug again. Even now I couldn't defend myself, only tears of helplessness came to my eyes. My life was about to end and I hoped for a quick, painless death.
As I felt his breath on my skin, the door behind us suddenly opened and an angry voice echoed through the room: "You miserable vampire! Even as a pureblood, you have no right to simply kill people. Let her go or that's it for you right away!" What was Jungkook doing here?!
"I don't think about it, she's mine forever..." Pain jerked through my neck and activated my voice with an agonized scream. Jungkook's angry screams barely got through to me and I could only watch as Katsuro threw Jungkook away with a hand movement. I didn't miss the vampire's grin as he let go of me and waved his hand in Jungkook's direction again. The sword that wasn't there before flew in his direction and at the same time Katsuro rammed his teeth into my flesh again.

Dream end:

Jungkook Pov:

In the middle of the night I was awakened by a scream that made me shudder. Yn tormented himself next to me, like that night when we started making up. She had been tormented that night too and I had taken her in my arms to relieve her of this suffering. "Yn! Yn! Wake up!" I shook her against her shoulders and the next moment her eyes widened in shock. Her breathing was fast and heavy and her eyes were a little foggy.
"Did you have such a bad dream?" I bit my lip because the question was so stupid. Of course she had had terrible dreams and suffered, which I could clearly see in her eyes. But she didn't answer me, just kept looking at me with that expression.
"Am I a ghost?" I asked sarcastically, thinking she would smirk, which she didn't. Suddenly she threw herself into my arms and started to cry.
I was totally amazed and also quite worried. What was wrong with her? I hugged her back and tried to calm her down. I wanted to offer her comfort and also to show, no matter what had happened, that she was not alone and would be safe.

During the day we were up pretty early still didn't tell me why she was crying. She even had uncontrollable seizures by shedding tears again. I didn't understand the world anymore, it wasn't like that until now. Something makes her infinitely sad and exhausted, I could read that in her eyes. Ever since we heard about that vampire incident from the night class, she's been weird. She didn't eat anything all day, hardly spoke even with Ria, she hardly exchanged a word and she looked around with a blank stare. I was hoping it would stop when Ria took the cuffs off of us tonight. Maybe that cheered her up a bit.

Most of the day Yn and I sat in the kitchen or on the sofa in the living room until Ria came in the evening. "So you two I'm freeing you now and I think this idea was the best I've ever had. It has brought you a lot further and I am very happy that it has brought you happiness." She smiled proudly, which I couldn't blame her for, and she took the handcuffs from us. As soon as we were apart, Yn rushed out of the room. We looked after her confused.
"What's wrong with Yn? Did you have a fight? She's been so miserable all day." Ria asked calmly.
"No, we didn't have a fight, but I think that the conversation with the night class is a bit heavy on her stomach. Unfortunately, I don't know what's wrong with her." Ria started to think.
"Maybe she thinks that vampire did something to her family or friends there." My feeling was that it was something else, after all she would have told me that.
"Ria, I'll be back later, I have to do something. Please take care of Yn." She nodded and I left the apartment.

I'll try to get something out of Taehung if he was the only one who knew. I hurriedly ran to Haus Mond and as soon as I arrived the door opened and Jhope stood in front of me. "Ah, there you are Jungkook, Taehyung was already expecting you. So you can go straight up to him." So he had seen it coming. After entering, I stomped up the stairs. You can save your smile you vampire, I thought to myself. I knocked on Taehyung's door and went inside.
"What does your face Jungkook get me?" Arrogant bastard.

I closed the door behind me and stepped close to his desk. "What do you know about Yn's past and this guy?" That should be the solution, after all there hadn't been a new fear in her expression. Taehyung stood at his window and looked out.
"One hears unpleasant things about him and I found out that he is said to have made a pact with Yn's parents. I just don't know what this pact is about."
"Who is he?" There was a pause that drove me mad. Don't tease me, spit it out. He turned to me.
"His name is Katsuro Kakoshi and he is a very powerful pureblood."