A/N

Hello my fav hoes how are you doingggg?!? My billy loomis is phase is back and I decided to write a book because I am bored and have a lot of ideas!
I mean, enemies to lovers has my heart.

English is not my first language so I'm sorry if you find any mistakes. I would be happy if you corrected me tbh.
I HOPE YOU LOVE IT

Okay so

Y/n - 17
Sydney - 17
Tatum - 18
Stu - 18
Billy - 18
Randy - 19

Y/n is not an easy character. She is a little snob. I mean she smiles at old ladies in the supermarket and compliments strangers but at school she would give a mean look to almost everyone. Especially billy loomis. He is hot and she knows it she is not blind but she just wants to throw up everytime she sees him. He doesn't like her either. He can't take his eyes off of her sometimes but he still doesn't like her. He had convinced himself.

Y/n was living in woodsboro with her mum since she was 7. Her dad left, well he shot her mother and he went to jail so he technically left. When he got out she never talked to him again. He never tried ether. Now she just know that he lives with his new family somewhere.
Yes we have daddy issues, trust issues, anger issues and many other issues but it's not the time.

She is enjoying her life. Sometimes. 3 years ago she had no one. She was all alone at school. She then made some friends but they betrayed her too. She only had Tatum. She always hangs out with the group and they are great friends but she is closer with Tatum and maybe Randy.

Life is not about living, is about surviving
-said someone I don't know who

tell me if I should start the storyy!!LOVE YOU