Chapter nine

"Please" I whispered. I couldn't hold my tears back. I tried to be strong because i must be cool and handle this situation as best as I can. I might be dead in any second.
Why is he acting like that tho? We are here for half a minute now. Why am I not dead yet? Why is he just standing with a knife around my neck looking at me? Nothing is stopping him from doing what he came here to do. Why isn't he doing it?
This is the chance I have. The only I will ever have.
I grabbed his mask and really quickly lift it a bit. I grabbed his chin and connected our lips.
I felt his lips moving on mine and I caught myself enjoying it. Gosh he kisses so good.

What am I saying?!?

I convinced myself I did it to save my life but was that the only reason?
Am I really making out with a serial killer right now? This can't be happening. And I am enjoying. I even closed my eyes.
He slowly pulled away but my eyes stayed closed for a bit. After a few seconds, I opened them but he was gone.
Why do I feel sad that he left? Why am I smiling to myself? Am I going crazy? That's the only thing I can confidently answer. Yes I am.

I stayed still for a couple of seconds analysing what just happened. I then heard a scream coming from inside the house. I shackled my head a bit, waking from the my thoughts.
I left with shaking hands, without the beers I came here for.

I tried to open the door to get back inside and it was locked. There was no way I was going to stay here all night waiting for the psycho killer to come back and stab me. I pulled a clip out of my hair and unlocked the door real quick. I smiled at myself proudly and then sighed.
I must be brave.
I then heard another scream coming from the living room. I got closer on my tippy toes so no one could hear me.
I heard some steps but the house was too silent. No one was laughing or talking like before.
"Are they all dead?" Someone asked
So they are more than one?
"Almost. Y/n's in the garage" my heart skipped a bit as I heard my name.
So they know who we were? So they are not some strangers. They knew all of us. They knew who they were killing.
"Go and check" the one said to the other.
I hid behind the kitchen counter as I heard steps coming towards me. I slowly turned my head and-

My blood froze. My heart almost stopped. I wanted to scream. And cry. And die.

I couldn't stop shaking as I was almost touching Sidney's dead body. My mouth opened but my brain didn't allow me to yell or scream. My life was depending on my actions right now. Luckily nobody saw me and when I heard that both of the killers walked away, I run upstairs as quietly as I could.

I almost fell but I managed to keep myself up. I sighed in relief and continued my way upstairs, more carefully this time. I opened the first door I saw and I gasped.

No.
Please no.

I quickly closed it and I felt a tear running down my cheek.

No.
Why.
My best friend was dead.
My best friend was now swimming in a pool of blood. Of her blood.
Tatum was stabbed multiple times on the stomach.

I walked to the other side of the hallway, opened the bathroom door and drugged myself inside. I quietly closed the door behind me but there was no key to lock it.
I just went to a corner and I just broke down. I was silently sobbing in tears. My mascara was all over my cheeks, my hair was a mess and I felt a pain on my heart. I would prefer to get stub. I am sure it would hurt less.

"What do you mean she isn't there? Go find her"

Hello people!!!
I think this story will soon be over and I think I will post the final chapter this week.
don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you liked it!!
Stay tuned.
Xoxo