Chapter eleven

I froze when I heard the steps getting closer.
Breath in... breath out.
"Look at around, these may be the last things you will see" I whispered to myself even tho I was supposed to be quiet. I felt that I was going crazy.
The sound of those heavy boots.
They were right outside this bathroom door.
The door slowly opened while the psychopath was saying "hide and seek little princ-"
That's it.
That's the last thing I heard. Actually the last thing was my scream.
Why?
Because I just hit him on the head with the bathroom bin, with was metallic and heavy.
I stood still as I saw the body of his falling on the floor. I wanted to scream when his hand touched my leg. A little red pool was on the floor and I wanted to scream out of disgust, but then I came up with the greatest idea.
I think it's time for a costume party.

BILLY's POV

"Tell me what the fuck did you do" I demanded when I saw Stu reaching me.
"I killed"he said but his voice sounded a little off. A little... terrified?
Killed.
Killed?!
I took a few steps towards him
"You killed her?" I smiled."YOU FUCKING KILLED Y/N?" I screamed a felt a burn on my chest. Why do I fucking fell this way. I took a breath "I will burn you alive" I whispered in his ear and nodded.
"I killed" the body in front of me started shaking
I placed my hand on the mask and after a few seconds I carefully pulled it up.

Her hair was a mess. Her eyes were red and here face was wet as she was crying. In silence but she was crying. Her eyes looked straight into my soul making my chest hurt again.
Why are you doing this to me
"Don't kill me please" another tear rolled down her cheek and her desperate tone made me fell strange.
I usually enjoy that desperate beg but that's not the case for her.
I wanted to kill everyone else, I wanted to burn the world just for her to feel okay again.
Why are you doing this to me?!
I wrapped my arms around her and I pulled her closer to me.
"You are safe now" I caressed her soft hair and I felt her tears as she buried her head on my neck.
"Why"she had trouble breathing and she was panicking "why Billy? Why?!" She was now sobbing.
I felt my heart hurt. I felt my heart burn. I felt my whole body burning hearing and watching her break down.
I didn't have an answer.
"That's me darling" I looked down. It was the first time I felt embarrassed about myself. "I think you should stay away y/n. I am dangerous for even the people I love" I realised. And then I realised something else. What I said
Love?
Love?!?
What the fuck. I can't love
At least I couldn't.
"Love?" Her breathing became more stable and she looked into my eyes. My hands were bloody and so were her.
So attractive.
"That's who I am. I am dangerous." I repeated as I didn't want to answer.
I kissed her forehead. My sweet girl.
The girl I wanted to stab. My sweet girl...
I carried her upstairs. I opened the first door an- no too many bodies.
I opened the second to my right and laid her down. I kissed her on the forehead once again. She was tired.
I feel like a monster. Not because I killed 16 people in the past month. No.
Only because I failed to make y/n happy.
I never tried really because I couldn't realise... I couldn't see..
Now I understand, but it's too late.
She hated me.
I looked at her for a couple of seconds and then turned around heading to the exit. I must leave.
It's now easy. It's the first time it's now easy for me to do something.
I don't even know when my feelings changed.
I walked down the stairs and felt something on my hand. I looked down and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
Her hand in mine.
I turned around and I smiled as I was still taller than her even though she was standing on the stairs.
I carefully placed my hand on her cheek admiring her. She had been through so much today but she was still breathing talking. I slowly placed a kiss on her lips.
"I will come with you" she smiled and we left the house leaving everything behind.

~THE END~