Chapter eight

You could hear people laughing before even entering Stu's house.
"Am I looking fine?" I nervously asked Tatum while fixing my hair with my fingers.
"You are gorgeous" she replied and looked at me with a proud look.
She looked really excited. We have done this a couple of times before. Some kind of party at Stu's house. But she gets excited every time.
That's cute.
I knocked on the door and after a couple of seconds Stu opened.
"Hello pretty girls" he said with a funny voice. He put his hand around Tatum and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Come in" he smiled to both of us "why did you get beers?" He asked
"You bought too?"I asked shocked
"No" he said with a serious face and we all three start laughing
"I told you" Tatum whispered "I know him well" she looked proud
"I am kidding we bought some"
I just smiled and went to the couch as Tatum and Stu went to the kitchen
Someone came next to me. I smelled the perfume and I understood immediately who that was.
"Billy" I said indignant
"Why so happy to see me" he said sarcastically
I heard someone scream and I got so scared I jumped on him. Accidentally. I think.
"Wow are you okay" he said putting his hands around me trying to calm me down.
I must admit I get scared easily.
"Oh my gosh what the fuck was that" I asked and he looked around
"Just a couple playing around don't worry"
I pulled myself away from Billy and he stood up.
" I have to make a call I will be right back." I nodded and he just disappeared
"Really now you just brought here 10 beers?" Tatum said walking out of the kitchen. I guess Stu did a great job once again.
"I am sorry. Don't worry I have many others in the garage"
"Whatever I'll go to bring some" she said and rolled her eyes. Stu nodded and went back to the kitchen
"Don't worry Tate I'll go" I said as she was about to leave
"Thank you babe" she sent me a kiss
"Don't worry".

I opened the side door and entered the garage. I walked straight to the fridge and picked some beers. Before I could close the fridge I felt something on my neck. I slowly looked down and saw a knife. I started shaking and I carefully turned around.

I gasped the moment my eyes met this disgusting stupid ghostface mask.

The killer gasped as well
What the fuck??

BILLY's POV

I didn't expect that. I agreed with my stupid partner, Stu, that he would sent Tatum. Why is he so damn stupid?!?

I gasped and I hope she didn't hear me. When I saw a tear rolling down her face my heart broke. Why do I feel like this. I have never felt anything before.
I felt nothing when people were screaming and crying and praying for their lifes. Why does one tear of hers make my heart melt and hurt so much?
What is wrong with me?

"What have you done to me?" I whispered
She looked at me with a weird expression on her pretty face.
I wanted to scream in the idea of hurting her.
A few months ago I would give anything to see the pain in her eyes, to hear her beg for her life but now... now it's different. And the worst part is that if she knew that it's me behind this mask... she would fucking hate me. If she could hate me more than she does now...