Chapter ten

I felt like I was about to throw up. When will this nightmare end?!

"What do you mean she isn't in the garage?!" I heard this disgusting stupid voice again. The voice that was hunting my dreams for days now. "Go find her"

I wanted to go and hide but I was too scared to move. What if he is right behind when I get out? Yeah and if you just stay here you will save yourself. That's what you think?

I was fighting with my self but I realised a few minutes after that my time was up.
I heard the door next to the bathroom open.
"Where are you, you bitch" he was laughing. He was literally laughing. What a psycho. I wanted to cry but I knew that if I made any sound, I would be dead in to time.

I have to think something.

I froze when I heard the steps getting closer.

BILLY's POV

I heard  a really loud sound. And then I heard a scream. Y/n's scream.
After that, silence.
If he touched her I swear I will kill him with my own hands.
I must admit, I have imagined her screaming but not exactly like that.

What the fuck? Why isn't he coming down? He is probably scared of what I'll do to him the moment I'll find out what he did to y/n.

I tried to take a few breaths.

You will kill him later Billy. Not now. Later. I have to get away with this.

Oh fuck na.
I swear if he hurt her I will kill him even if this means I will go to jail.

I heard steps.

Tell me what I wanna hear Stu.
Tell me that you didn't touch her otherwise I am sorry but I'll have to do terrible things. Actually no. I am not even sorry.