Chapter seven

As I entered the class, I went straight to my seat but it was taken.
"Sorry"I said as I closed my book and looked up. It was that guy again. The guy loomis hit with a paper ball yesterday. "I am afraid that this is my seat" I smiled as I didn't want to make another person in this school hate me. I have many enemies already.
"Oh I am sorry I didn't know that"his voice sounded so kind. "Does that seat belong to anyone here?" He asked as he pointed to the seat right next to mine.
"No it's free" I said while laughing a bit.
He nodded with a big smile and moved with a small move.
I sat down and a could feel that he was staring at me with the corner of my eye.
A minute passed and Stu entered the room with billy following, not far behind.
Billy scanned the classroom and his eyes stopped when he saw the curly haired boy that was sitting with me.
He stopped walking for a few seconds but then he went and sat down.
I felt really awkward. I had two boys looking at me. For the whole hour. That's crazy. They are both pretty cute but it's still crazy.
However I'm not sure that Billy was looking at me the whole time. I'm sure that the guy next to me caught his attention as well.
"So what's your name?" I asked when the period was over.
"Eric" he replied looking into my soul
What the fuck is wrong with the boys in this town. Don't get me wrong, he seems and sounds like a really nice and kind guy but the way he acts is a little bit questionable.
"Y/n. Pleasure" I smiled and walked out after we talked for a minute.
Kind but boring. Not my type.

When my eyes met Billy's while I was walking to the cafeteria I froze. How does he do that. His eyes make you melt. I hardly feel my legs.

When I made my way to the cafeteria and sat down with Tatum and Stu, their eyes were on me. Tatum all of excitement started
«what were you talking about» «you are so cute together » «get married now»
Of course she was referring to the new boy. I rolled my eyes and tried to smile.
"How do you know all of these information" I asked as she wasn't even in the class
"Stu" she smiled and he looked up innocently.
Of course.
I bet the whole school thinks we are dating. I hate this fucking town. The word privacy is unknown. And it only that but they are wrong as well.

* * *

I decided that I will wear a strapless cute top and a pair of jeans. I will wear a jacket on top because it's freezing outside.
It's fine it's not like it will be something special so I will dress casual.
I talked with Tatum twenty minutes ago and she told me she would wear something like my outfit as well

Twinning with my girl always!!

I sat to my vanity and I faced the mirror. The sentence the ghostface wrote was still there. I am afraid that if I try to clean it, he will try to write something else or he will get angry.
Or I like seeing it.
No thats weird.
He is a psychopath he is probably messing with me.
I put on some blush, mascara and lip balm and made my way downstairs.
I must wait for Tate now. I tried to get my mind off of the crazy thought I had by reading by book.

I am nervous.
Why am I nervous?

It's just a regular night.