part -3💝

RECAP: newly joined neighbour visites daisy house and invites daisy to house warming party so daisy and his brother went to party then the neighbour invites her very gladly and she introduces her family to daisy when she introducing daisy eyes are widen suddenly.

ENDS RECAP:

When daisy tilted her head towards neighbour younger son her eyes suddenly widen and a smile fell on her face by seeing her face neighbour asks her do u know him
Then daisy replies yes we are classmates then neighbour introduces him to her and he gave a hand shake to her and said rudely and coldly I'm Steve then daisy replies with a brightest smile I'm daisy by looking her smile Steve lost his senses then his mom said steve go and eat with u r frnd I have to welcome other guests then daisy said mam it's fine we can go then she said no problem he will take care of it then he lead way to dinning room.

DAISY POV:

by looking at him i lost words and a brightest smile appeared on my face and then he gave a hand shake with a smile i know that's a awkward smile but his awkward smile is so cute then a giggle came out of my mouth and he is so good in his black suit and his charming face is glowing brightly by the decorating light . Then he lead way to dinning room he is so gentle to her mother words .

STEVE POV:

when I saw her i thought God she gonna say that I'm her friend actually I don't have much frnds I don't like when my class mates and my friends meet my family it feels awkward to me that's why I thought it embarrassing but my mom pressured me to give a gesture to her so I have a hand shake when I gave that her hands are so warm like her smile. Her smile gave me a warm feel and it is so cute and bright I lost in her smile and I don't know why she is looking so beautiful in my eyes .then mom said to lead her to dinning room i didn't felt awkward at that moment.I realised that she is something .

ENDS POV'S :

We walked in dinning room and we are eating but I can't stop my eyes looking at him after completing tess told let's go home it getting late i said ok let's go when I turned around Steve is not here so we went out and said to Steve mom ok we will leave he have assignments to do then she said no wait here I wanted to talk to u i denied it but she pleased me i said ok and told to Tess to go home i will come later he gave a big sign and went then Steve mom said sit here in couch i will come when I sat I saw someone sitting in my opposite couch when I lifted my head it's Steve he is looking at me I gave a smile and surprisingly he gave a smile and I was sitting there when I listened a familiar voice when I stood up and looked i felt scared it's my uncle he is hugging Steve father and he is coming towards couch then I stood up immediately and said to Steve I'm leaving with scared and fearful note and I left from there then he wanted to say something but I left from there .

STEVE POV:
she is so gorgeous I can't take my eyes off then she came and sat on my opposite couch iam staring at her like a stalker but suddenly I returned to my senses then she smiled at me I smiled too I don't know how that smile came from my mouth then she is waiting for mom but my are eyes wandering around her then suddenly she saw something and got stood up and left with teary eyes .when I looked what she saw my father hugging his best friend. it doesn't seem awkward and bad when I went to check her she isn't there And I came back to home after completing party everyone went to bed but I not getting sleep because of her behaviour when she leaving

DAISY POV:

By looking at him i got chills on my spine and I got scared what if he see me that's y I returned to home when I came back Tess is sleeping I'm not going scare him by saying this and I went to sleep in my room but those memories are haunting me I can't even open eyes and I'm feeling suffocated
Then I decided to get some fresh air then I went out walked towards end of our street and sat on bench near Lake and my eyes became heavy and I started crying.

ENDS POV:

I started crying and it's too cold outside but I can't get over it then suddenly a long coat wrapped around me when I turned back I saw Steve and immediately I swiped my tears then he asked is anything wrong
I said no I'm fine i just wanted to get some air then he nodded and sat beside me on bench and he asked don't u sleep at this time I said actually I have insomnia I can't sleep properly . He said it's difficult to sleep u mean I said yes after a few he broke the awkward silence and asked why don't we go together to college I'm stunned to speak he asked again I said yeah..... Suree he smiled and I gave a awkward smile to him
Time passed we just sat and looking at Lake and I said it's late I have to go he said let me walk to u r home i said it's fine but I came and dropped off me and said good night take care and left by that moment I don't know I felt butterflies in my stomach I came home and went room at layed on bed by thinking that moment I slept

STEVE POV:

Due to her behaviour at party I can't get sleep so I went out for a walk when I walked towards end of street I saw someone is sitting and crying I went closer and I saw daisy is sitting and crying it's too cold I covered her with my coat then she turned her face became pale due to crying I asked is anything wrong she responded no I'm fine but I know something happened but she don't wanna say that I refused it and sat beside her and I wanted to start conversation so I asked her that we can go together to college from tomorrow she surprised by that words and she gave reply surprisingly yeah but it is cute and she I asked her y don't she sleep at night she said she had insomnia . And we are looking at lake but due to moon shine her face is glowing. But it become fluffy due to crying it kinda cute after some time
she said I have to go so I said let me drop u but she refused it but I didn't care and I went and I dropped but I'm worried about her so I said good night and take care I don't know why but she blushed by that words while blushing her face became too pink it is literally so cute with that smile she gave a smile and she ran into house i returned to home but her face and her cuteness is reminding me.i came home and layed on bed and I slept .

AT MORNING:

Daisy woke too late when she came down her left a note daisy" I'm leaving i will have lunch at canteen no need to worry i placed breakfast on table eat it byee "
By reading it she felt cute and she realised it's getting too late she freshed up and came down took bread and placed in mouth and went out locked door when she turned its Steve he is waiting for her by looking at him she dropped her bread from mouth and gave a embarrassed smile and said u were waiting for me he said yes sorry it's too late he said it's ok let's go class might be start she said yeah let's go we entered University and we went to class but class already started he said you go inside while he is not looking at you i refused it but he forced me I went and sat on my table then he asked lecturer to come in but lecturer gave a lesson and told him to sit I felt guilty and sad then Steve came and directly sat beside me all are looking at me like a different animal when I turned he sat beside me and smiled at me then I looked at back class girls are giving death stares at me I gave a awkward smile at them and bent my head then he tapped on my shoulder when I lifted my head he said u haven't eat anything mrng so let's go canteen In break I said yes first but again I realised and I said no he gave a confusing look and moved a bit from him then lecturer said attention please then I sat properly . After sometime class completed I stood up and going out then a hand grabbed me when I turned......

If you wanted to know more follow and vote for more episodes and forgive me if any grammatical mistakes I hope you enjoyed it thank you 💖✨