part-11 ♥️

As I followed to operation theatre the child came conscious and I went to check her and I said she is fine now but she is weak and her blood pressure is low so we can't give heavy dose tablets to her so we need to give her electrolytes frequently so better to take care her and I'm in charge of her i will take care of her .so appoint others for minor cardio cases if it's emergency i will handle that and I need a pediatric who is gonna be in charge then the pediatric branch rookies said sir we are learning now so we can't handle this so we wish head manager ms.daisy should take charge. By listening it i felt so happy and I asked daisy she said it's fine i will be in charge and I said to daisy to arrange electrolytes and healthy diet for child she said I already prepared a list and I sent nurse to bring those . By hearing her words i felt proud then suddenly Radha said I will be with you today I said no it's fine but she refused my words and she stayed. Few minutes later the nurse came with prescribed stuff and daisy took and went near the child and gave electrolytes and inserted glucose cap carefully and comforted the child by her words and parents of child visited and daisy went out by looking her behaviour i felt I was looking past daisy and her playful things it made me emotional as I went out daisy came with two cups of coffee and gave one to me then suddenly Radha rushed out and took the other cup from daisy hand and said thanks by Radha behaviour I got angry I told Radha she didn't offered you to take you can't take anything without permission from others by my words daisy said it's ok I talk another cup she may drink and she left to the cabin beside the operation theatre . And I gave a glare at Radha and went to take another cup of coffee and walked towards cabin and gave coffee to daisy then she said thanks and I went inside and sat on chair then Radha came and said I am leaving bye and I said fine . Then Radha left . Then suddenly daisy said you shouldn't talk like that to your fiance for me . By listening her words i laughed and I said fiance whose fiance then daisy said your fiance with confused look then I said Radha isn't my fiance.who said that ? I think you heard the rumour no it's not true. We are just friends.when I came here Radha's dad helped me for ms in cardio . so by her father I'm now head manager in here and the only reason I'm living is my job and when I came here I'm so empty even I have money then Radha Father comforted me and supported me and filled courage in me and built me like this but I'm lacking my mom's affection and I know I can't get it and I can't see her .then daisy asked why what happened then i answered I lost my mom when you started journey from India . And before my mom's death my father and my mom argued continuously by that stress my mom got major heart arrest and admitted at hospital when I visited her she lost her breath infront of my eyes and hospital got a call for my mom cremation then i completed the funeral and when I went home my father abadoned me and gave 20%share for needs and snatched bonds between them . Then i travelled here with Radha and I tried to call you but you haven't answered my call . After saying these when I turned daisy eyes are filled with tears and she said I'm sorry for misunderstanding you . And she left .............

Thank you ♥️

I hope you love this part

Sorry for delay ..

Keep your loved ones close to you

Byee ✨♥️