part-13💝

We walked out and we entered car we started moving. Iam driving but my mind is still locked in her beauty i love that outfit and how can someone be this cute and gorgeous ...

DAISY POV:

As I went to say him about flat he is changing his clothes by seeing that my eyes frozed his muscular body oh god my eyes trilled by that and I started getting goosebumps then suddenly I came to conscious and I turned and I said I need to talk to you i will be waiting out after few minutes he came i told him about flat and I have him adress card and I left from there and started to home but I'm still stuck at that moment I came home and Iam not hungry so I slept . While I'm still sleeping I got call from anonymous number i didn't lift it but again my phone started ringing when I looked its is from the past caller so I lifted and I said hello then the caller says hey it's me Steve and he said I'm outside of your house i asked why he said you told me to see flat I said yeah wait a minute I'm coming down and I declined call and I went to mirror and checked my and hurriedly i went to washroom washed my face and I went down and I opened door . "It's Steve my ....... I don't know how to describe him in my life . We choosed our paths but destiny didn't like that . So that's why we met again. And I hope no no no I really want my old Steve back to me .." (NOTE THESE DAISY INNER VOICE)
I opened door and I said hi he smiled and gave me bunch of flowers and said hello I'm shocked by that and I said come i will show you the flat he lead my way we went to flat and I checked briefly and said I love the flat packers will be here tomorrow. I said wow so early he said no i believe your would be best so that's why I made everything clear and prepared im suprised by his words and he said I came here to treat you not to check flat . Coming here for flat is just a reason to see you ❤️ .my heart started pounding by his words and he asked out for lunch and I said yes wait her i will be right back I went up and I closed door and I blushed hard and i went to fresh up and I dressed up and I came down by stairs him sitting on couch and suddenly stood up by seeing me i didn't observed by blush and surprises but he is so handsome in black outfit but the glad thing is unconsciously i wore black I went down and I said let's go he said yeah with a slow tone and we went and sat in car he started driving . My god he look like a Greek god in that out fit oh god the veins on his hand makes me drive crazy I'm dead by his handsomeness .

End daisy pov:

We are travelling in car but keep staring at me I asked her hey what's wrong she said no nothing and we reached restaurant and we stepped out from car and we went in and we sat on reserved table then she said wow you reserved a table too but what if I said no to this then I said no I believed hardly that you will come so it happened she smiled by that words . We ordered food . A lots of people are around us and she is staring and restaurant and surrounding but me I'm just staring at her and admiring her . While I'm staring at her i observed behind her someone staring at her legs . I felt so uncomfortable by his behaviour and I stood up and I said daisy wait here I come in a minute I went out and I went near car and I opened car door and I searched for my blazer and I took it and I went in to restaurant and I went near our table and I covered her legs my blazer and I gave a death stare at him . And I again I sat at my place. Then daisy adjusted that and said do this dress look odd on me I said no it's pretty to handle and she asked why did you bring blazer then I said I don't want to ruin your legs by other eyes then she said is it too small to me I said no it's too good on you. trust me you can wear anything you want if you have a understanding person and praise you and protects you and it doesn't matter dress or anything it's in the way of seeing. In my opinion I don't restrict anyone in there priorities and I don't want them to change for sake of me and I said sorry for talking rubbish then she nodded her head and said thank you by touching my hand. That moment and her touch gave me her past memories and suddenly tears overflowed in my eyes then I said let me use washroom. I went to washroom and tears are falling down as droplets and I don't these tears are from happiness or for my suffering but I really deserve these then I got call from daisy . I went out immediately she asked what happened it took so much I said nothing . Food arrived,we ate and we returned back her flat .she stepped out from car and she said bye see you later and started walking towards her flat came back and said hey no need to suffer yourself like in washroom restaurant if anything wrong you can share . Don't think you are alone ok I nodded by her words then me and my heart fixed and started feeling for her and the final answer my heart gave a sign that I fell for her again but this time hardly, yes I fell in love with daisy again. Then I stepped out from car . while she returning to her flat and i ran towards daisy and said can I shift now to your flat I think tomorrow would be very late in my opinion I can't wait to stay in my new home so please can I shift now . She gave a confused look and said yeah sure . I immediately called packers and said please i need to shift now thank God they are free and they said yes I said daisy i will be here in an hour bye ......
I immediately went home and waited for packers and they came as I expected and we started packing and packing completed finally we returned back and came fast we we arrived there and she helped me to put boxes at flat I said no it's fine then she said no I'm your mate how I can see my mate struggling i will help I'm giggled by her words by my giggle she smiled we are down putting boxs in flat but late for dinner. Then daisy said it's too late i will cook and I said no let's eat out then daisy said no you would be tired you can't drive you worked hard i will cook and daisy said go fresh up and come to my flat i nodded head daisy went to her flat and i went to bathroom and I freshed up and I went up and entered in daisy flat and I said hey she said hey wait it will be complete in a few minutes I said no it's fine take your time and I sat on couch and she is cooking in kitchen I feel like we are married. And she is in her pyjamas and messy bun but how can she look that good in those too. But Her hair bangs are falling on her face it disturbs me then she came out and we sat on table and we started eating then daisy said let's unpack tomorrow morning so you can sleep in my flat in bedroom by listening her words i choked food and she gave water and said eat slowly and I asked in bedroom with you she aha you don't look that innocent I have a spare bedroom here you can sleep there I said okk .......

Excited to know what happened next so stick with me ....

Thank you for your support i hope you like this in my whole journey ❤️

Keep your loved ones close to you 💝

Byeee ❤️