part-14❤️‍🩹

As we completed eating dinner and we parted away for our bedroom and I leaned on bed but I can't sleep then I heard daisy bedroom door sound as I went out to see daisy is sitting in balcony and staring at sky . Then I went near daisy and I asked aren't you sleeping she said nope and I asked I can't sleep due to insomnia so can I sit here she nodded her head and  I sat  beside her and I turned my head to see her but her face is glowing like a pearl in moon light she is so gorgeous and I asked you still suffering from nightmares at night then she said no I got better from past years . And she asked   you got insomnia due to your mom incident right? I nodded my head and said yes i didn't slept properly from that moment . But I don't believe that my mom died because of heart arrest. I do believe that something happened to my mom so I tired to contact our past driver but no result. Then she said so you believe that your brother and father did something to your mom . I said yess i believe that hardly then she patted on my hand and said you will definitely find truth i believe you . My heart flustered by listening those words. And I asked why do you have nightmares did something happened? She said no nothing with a hesitating tone. I said ok it's fine and I asked I have a question to ask I'm hiding it from past years can I ask ? She said yeah sure I asked why did you terrified when you saw my dad best friend then her face became pale by listening words then she said he is my uncle after my parents death. My uncle adopted us and we lived there. Then I asked why are you scared by seeing him then she said when I was 10 years and tess was 7 we lost our parents and we moved to our uncle house at first we are fine and happy at his house but when I was 12 years my uncle behaviour changed he use to touch  my body and I felt uncomfortable by that touch . He used to do that type behaviour frequently. When I was 16. one day he came to my room at night and he tired to assult me but I ran from there with my brother. Tears are rolled from her eyes . From that incident I can't sleep properly I use to get night mares . That incident made me to untrust every men . I used to fear when I see a group of guys or if any boy approach me but when I saw you for the first time I felt I wanted to talk to you and I felt comfort from your touch you are the one I trusted most . By listening daisy words my eyes filled with tears I wanted to pull her into my arms . Then suddenly a comet ☄️ passed in sky she said close your eyes and wish . We closed our and wished then she asked what did you wished ? I said i wish you could love me again. Daisy i sorry for abandoning you I didn't do it wantedly situation made me do that and my feelings aren't changed for you I feel the same way even now too i felt I lost everyone in my life and I lost hope but suddenly destiny made us to meet again I don't wanna ruin it daisy I don't want nobody else. I just want your love and you that is enough for this life . By listening my words daisy hugged me by crying and said I'm so sorry for misunderstanding you .i so glad that you confessed me . And she gave a peak ok my cheek and stood up and started walking out of balcony then I grabbed her hand I pulled her close and I leaned to kiss but suddenly my phone started ringing then daisy said I will bring it for you as she went and brought my phone when I checked it a call from  unknown and I dialed again then I heard a familiar voice saying if you wanna know truth then watch the video I sent you and call declined as I opened the video my eyes widened daisy asked what happened i showed the video then daisy shocked by seeing it .........

As you wanna to further part then you need to stick with me and I will upload next parts immediately so no need to wait and thankyou so much for 250 reads I hope you like my further novels too .....

Thank you so much ❤️

Please be close to your Loved ones

Byeeeee......