part-15❣️

After the call as we open the video that sent by anonymous number. Our eyes are widened by seeing it . That video is my elder brother is mixing cynaid in juice and then suddenly we got an audio it contains the conversation between our father and his bestfriend by hearing it daisy recognised that the voice and said its his uncle's and then we got call again and I asked who are you then he bursted into tears and said I'm sorry sir I don't wanna express my identity but  I can say what happened these clips I got from cctv footage but the audio I recorded on doubt on your father and your brother I'm so sorry I didn't helped your mom i really regret but your father came to me and said to delete footage but I saved it in harddrive and he gave me money and  said if you reveals this you can't even what I can do . You have family remember it and told me to quit but I didn't spent the money I donated it in orphanage on behalf of your mom and Iam wandering for you but  finally I found and my work and my mission is completed. Remaining part you have to deal it I hope you give justice to your mom good bye . By saying it he declined the call and we are still in shock and I burst into tears and I said daisy finally my mom going to be happy it's more than enough now we have to cut the chase so we immediately booked flight and returned to our home town and we went to near police station and we witnessed the proof but they need a the death certificate but the certificate says died by heart arrest so came out by losing hope then I suddenly remembered the Radha and I called her and I told the entire story she said i will call my father I will explain the situation he may help and she said iam also headed to there no need to worry as we declined call with in few minutes we got call from Radha father he said i will try to but if hospital becomes against i can't do anything I said ok uncle but it failed and I decided to requested the police officer to help us he said ok but we need to interrogate legally so he gave a form to fill it says we need to write complaint and next the police faculty will start interrogate legally and they will start first interrogation in hospital. So we headed to hospital there we saw Radha she said hospital faculty is very rude to interact then I said no need to worry. As we went to hospital police asked for file of my mom death but hospital head refused it then they gave him the complaint we filed he gave the file it says the patient dead by heavy dosage of cynaid the cynaid gave panic attack and she left unconscious and in that unconscious she passed away . By seeing that police arrested the hospital head for undergoing corruption and seased the hospital then we headed to our home police knocked the  door my brother came and opened police rushed in and arrested my father and my brother by God's grace even my father best friend also there in our house so police hand cuffed three of them and took them to interrogation and interrogation completed and we submitted the proofs in court and they sentenced for life time  prisonment for murdering and for covering up of death and murdered for money they hand cuffed and came out from court . Then daisy went near her uncle and slapped and said this is for what you have done to me and slapped again and said this is for your worst and cunning plan and slapped again and said this is  for death of my aunt I didn't even imagine money can make any  person this worst again she going slap him but I stopped and grabbed her back she started crying and I said it's over now then I wanted to talk to my father and brother but I can't face them so we left from there and Radha came and said congratulations for achieving it and she apologised daisy for being rude ... Daisy said no it's fine and hugged her and we  headed back to abroad and we went to our place but we felt now our house became our HOME which comforted and we felt like my mom is around us and gave a warm welcome to us ..............

So this our story.....

A couple need comfortness from each other the traumas we faced and the obstacles we faced gives break when we are with our comforting patner .........

This is our story The COMFORTNESS❤️..........

Hello guys thanks for your love and support

Keep supporting me  in few days I will come back with new concept and thanks for 300 reads I'm sorry if this felt average

Im working on next project.....
It gives blast .......

Thankyou so much for your love and support ❤️

It ends here

Keep your loved ones close to you ❤️‍🩹

Aniyoooooo....❤️‍🩹

Thanking you wrilub ❤️‍🩹