Chapter 2

-★-

This chapters song:
When Emma falls in love (Taylor's version) (From the vault)- Taylor Swift

Your pov

I turned around and standing there holding my bookmark was miguel mora.

My biggest celebrity crush since last September was standing infront of me!!

I just stood there. I didn't take back my bookmark, I didn't say anything i just looked at him.

"You okay?." He asked.

"Uh! Yeah! Yeah definitely! Thanks!" I quickly said.

I snatched the bookmark out of his hand and walked into the house.

God i was embarrassed.

I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed. I hugged my pillow and screamed in it.

GOD IM EMBARRASSED.

I just met my celebrity crush and i fucking fumbled! I totally blew it!

The next morning i put on a cute outfit and did my makeup. Then i realized i forgot to shower.

I took of my outfit, took a shower, decided i wasn't gonna spend another half hour redoing my makeup and then did my hair.

I took my headphones and book and sat down outside again. My parents weren't awake yet.

I read for a few minutes and had basically forgotten that Miguel was my neighbor untill he walked outside. Shirtless.

He had on the same pants as yesterday, flipflops and his hair was wet. He was drying it with a towel.

As soon as i saw him i fumbled. I couldn't keep my eyes off him and he definitely saw.

"Hey!" He said while walking up to me.

"Hey!" I replied while taking off my headphones and closing my book.

"You like that book?" He asked me.

"Uh yeah its pretty good." I said.

He turned the book so he could read the title and he was standing right infront of me. His abs were like, in my face.

"A good girls guide to murder!?" He asked while looking shocked.

"You planning on killing someone?" He added.

"No! No ofcourse not! Its about like this girl, Pippa. She has to do like a schoolproject about a murder case and, you know what just read the back." I said.

He picked up the book and read the
back.

"Doesn't seem like a book id read but cool." He said.

"You don't strike me as someone who would read any books." I replied.

"Yeah no reading is boring." He said.

"You just haven't found the right book." I said.

"Hm yeah no books for me." He replied.