YEONBIN- Bodyguard

Famous K-pop idol Soobin and his serious bodyguard Yeonjun fall in love secretly, finding strength in each other amidst the challenges of fame.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soobin, the famous K-pop idol, was used to the cheers of thousands of fans. But behind the smile, he felt overwhelmed by the constant attention and the need for security. Then came Yeonjun, the new bodyguard, tall and serious, with a calm aura.

At first, their interactions were all business. Soobin wondered if they could ever connect, as they were so different. Soobin was lively, while Yeonjun seemed reserved.

But as they spent time together, Soobin saw a different side to Yeonjun. Late-night rehearsals and trips allowed them to talk and share stories. Yeonjun softened when they were alone, revealing a deeper side of himself.

Soobin found comfort in Yeonjun's presence. In their secret moments, they discussed music, dreams, and fears. With Yeonjun, Soobin could be himself without the pressure of being a famous idol. Yeonjun appreciated these moments, finding solace in Soobin's lively personality.

One rainy night after a tiring concert, Soobin sat backstage, feeling a bit down. Yeonjun was nearby, watching over him. Yeonjun offered his jacket to keep Soobin warm, and as Soobin accepted it, Yeonjun's arm wrapped around his shoulder, pulling him closer.

"You don't have to be strong all the time," Yeonjun said softly.

Soobin's heart fluttered at Yeonjun's words. In that moment, the boundary between idol and bodyguard blurred, and they sought solace in each other's arms.

As the days passed, their bond grew stronger. They laughed and understood each other without words. They became more than idol and bodyguard; they were friends who cared deeply for one another.

In their hearts, they were more than friends. Soobin found a guardian, not just for his safety but for his heart as well. And Yeonjun, the serious bodyguard, found something worth protecting—a love that blossomed amidst the chaos of fame.

One evening, after a busy day, Soobin and Yeonjun found themselves alone in a quiet room. The world seemed distant as they looked into each other's eyes. The air was charged with unspoken emotions, and without a word, they leaned in and shared a tender kiss.

It was a moment of vulnerability and connection, a silent acknowledgment of their feelings for each other. In that simple act, they knew that their bond had grown into something special—a love that could not be hidden any longer.

Their secret love remained hidden from the world, known only to each other. Yet, it gave them strength and courage to face whatever challenges came their way. They held onto each other, cherishing the sanctuary they had found in their love amidst the chaos of fame.As the rain continued to fall outside, Soobin and Yeonjun stayed in each other's arms, hearts entwined in a love story that was theirs alone. It was a love that bloomed between a cute idol and his steadfast bodyguard, a love that defied expectations and flourished in the hidden corners of their hearts.