TAEBIN- Euphoria

In a school setting, Soobin and Taehyun's friendship evolved into love. Under a setting sun, they confessed their feelings and shared a sweet, meaningful kiss that marked the start of a beautiful journey together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the bustling corridors of their high school, Soobin and Taehyun shared a unique connection that went beyond friendship. Their days were filled with laughter, study sessions, and stolen glances that spoke volumes. As the school year progressed, their bond deepened, and feelings of affection blossomed beneath the surface.

One sunny afternoon, Soobin found himself nervously tapping his pencil on his desk during math class. Glancing over at Taehyun, who sat a few seats away, he couldn't help but admire the way his friend's focused expression lit up his features.

After the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, Soobin approached Taehyun, his heart pounding with a mix of excitement and uncertainty.

"Hey, Taehyun," Soobin began, his voice a tad shaky.

Taehyun looked up, his eyes brightening at the sight of Soobin. "Hey, what's up?"

Soobin took a deep breath, his cheeks tinged with a faint blush. "I was wondering if... maybe we could hang out this weekend? Just the two of us."

A smile spread across Taehyun's face, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "I'd love to, Soobin. It's a date."

Those simple words sent a rush of joy through Soobin's veins. He couldn't believe his luck. "Great! How about we meet at the park on Saturday afternoon?"

Taehyun nodded eagerly. "Sounds perfect. I'll see you there, Soobin."

As Saturday arrived, the sun bathed the park in a warm glow. Soobin and Taehyun found a secluded spot under a tree, away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. They talked about their dreams, their favorite books, and everything in between. The conversation flowed effortlessly, and the hours seemed to slip away unnoticed.

As the sun began to set, casting a golden hue over the park, Soobin's heart raced. He took a deep breath and mustered the courage to express his feelings.

"Taehyun," Soobin began, his voice soft yet determined, "there's something I need to tell you."

Taehyun looked at him with curiosity, his eyes unwavering. "What is it, Soobin?"

With a nervous smile, Soobin spoke from his heart. "I've realized that you mean more to me than just a friend. Every moment I spend with you, every laugh we share, it all feels... different. Taehyun, I think I'm falling for you."

Taehyun's gaze softened, his lips curling into a smile. "Soobin, you're not alone in feeling that way. I've been feeling the same."

Their eyes locked, and in that moment, the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them. Soobin's heart swelled with a mixture of happiness and relief.

"Taehyun," Soobin whispered, his voice barely audible, "can I kiss you?"

Taehyun's cheeks turned a shade of pink, but his smile remained. "Yes, Soobin."

Leaning in, Soobin closed the distance between them. Their lips met in a gentle, sweet kiss – a silent exchange of emotions that spoke volumes. It was a kiss that felt like a promise, a declaration of the feelings they had been harboring.

When they pulled away, their foreheads touched, and they shared a soft, meaningful gaze. In that moment, surrounded by the beauty of the setting sun, Soobin and Taehyun knew that their connection had deepened into something beautiful and profound.

As they sat there, hand in hand, they realized that their journey was just beginning. The school setting had witnessed the blossoming of their feelings, and the kiss they shared marked a new chapter in their story – a chapter filled with the promise of love, laughter, and endless moments together.

For xChanniesSTAYx. See you in next chapter.

Till then, stay safe. Eat cake.

Signing off, YnWeasley123.