One

A new morning....

In Mahajan house.....

DJ came back from jogging.......

he entered in room and saw his wife getting ready.....she was struggling to zip her dress.......he got mesmerized seeing her.......automatically a smile crept on his face.....first he never bothered about her but from nowadays he started admiring her.....her eyes....her cuteness...her smile.....

DJ and ruhi's relationship was never in good terms.....he married her in his family pressure.....he didn't liked her.....he also told her to never behave like his wife....she also accepted....

he has a girlfriend named simone......due to simone's family background his family rejected her......

In reality....simone only wanted to be a mahajan......she always tried to provoke him against ruhi......

but now things are changing.....DJ started to like her and ignore simone sometimes.......

Back in reality......he went to her and stood up behind her......she saw him and turned in shock......

ruhi : a...aa...aap...??

DJ : may I help you....??

ruhi : kya....???

DJ : can I help you to zip your dress.....

shock would be an understatement for her......she can't believe on her ears.....she just nodded.....

he turned her.....he took her hairs and put on one side on shoulder......as soon as his cold hands touched her bare back a shiver ran through her spine.......her heartbeats were very louder......on the other hand his condition was also not different......though he was always been with simone but never felt like this......slowly he zipped her dress.....

DJ : its done.....

ruhi : tha...than...thank...thankyou.....!!!!

she was stammering badly.....he smiled inwardly seeing his effect on her......

DJ : I'll get ready uske baad breakfast ke liye chalte hai.....wait for me.....

she nodded.....

he went to bathroom....

ruhi : inhe kya ho gaya.....aise laga hi nahi ki DJ saamne khade hai......

he got ready and they went down for breakfast......

Everybody was sat for breakfast......

Dada babu : DJ Mr sengupta ki deal ka kya hua......

DJ : aaj ki meeting schedule hui hai dada babu....

he nodded....

shobana : kitni baar kaha hai maine office ki baatein yaha ghar par nahi specially not on dining table.....

DJ : sorry dadi......

he started eating.....everybody was looking at him.....

DJ : what....sab mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe hai.....what's wrong....

yuvika : bhaiya aaj ka breakfast kaisa laga.....

DJ : Its tasty kisne banaya hai bhoomi chachi aapne.....

bhoomi : nahi....

yuvika : bhaiya aaj ka breakfast ruhi bhabhi ne banaya hai......

isha : exactly isiliye toh pucha na.....

DJ : oh....Its very tasty....loved it....!!!

ruhi blushed lightly.....

gargi : yes ruhi....its really tasty....!!!