Thirty nine

DJ and Mahajan's stood outside the operating room of the hospital, his heart pounding with fear. Inside, his wife Ruhi was in labor, and he could hear her cries of pain echoing through the corridor. He felt helpless, unable to do anything to ease her suffering.

Yuvika was trying to console him, But DJ could hardly hear her over the sounds of Ruhi's agony. He clenched his fists, his mind racing with worry.

Ruhi's parents were also present...they were helplessly listening to their daughter's cries...

As the minutes ticked by, the cries grew louder and more urgent. DJ felt a knot form in his stomach, knowing that his wife was going through the most excruciating pain of her life. He closed his eyes, sending up a silent prayer for her safety and the well-being of their unborn children.

Suddenly, the doors of the operating room swung open, and a nurse appeared, a smile on her face.

Doctor : Congratulations, Mr. Mahajan, You have a healthy baby girl and baby boy.

Mahajan family couldn't contain their excitement. As soon as they heard the news, the entire family squealed in happiness and got excited to meet the newest members of their family.

Shobhana and Dada Babu, were overjoyed and thanked God for blessing their family with two beautiful babies. The happiness in the hospital room was palpable as everyone celebrated the arrival of the twins.

DJ, couldn't contain his excitement. He asked the doctor if he could meet his wife and children, and the doctor happily allowed him into the room.

His heart leaped with joy as he rushed into the room to see his wife and newborn children. The sight of Ruhi holding their child in her arms filled him with a sense of overwhelming love and gratitude. Tears welled up in his eyes as he realized that the cries he had heard were now cries of happiness and relief.

DJ's eyes filled with tears of joy as he saw Ruhi cradling their son and daughter. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a beautiful family. The moment was pure magic as the family of four basked in the love and warmth of each other's presence.

The Mahajan family was grateful for this precious gift and promised to always cherish and protect their newest additions.

Ruhi : waha kyu khade hai yaha aaiye na...

He came to them with a pounding heart.

Ruhi : lijiye.

As he held them close, he could feel his heart swelling with love and joy. His newborn daughter was a vision of beauty, with her tiny fingers and rosebud lips. And his son, so small and fragile, stared up at him with wide, curious eyes. He smiled...

DJ : I am sorry ruhi...puri pregnancy mein tumhara dhyan rakha par jab actual mein tumhe meri zarurat thi main time pe nahi aa paaya I am sorry....

Ruhi : sorry kyu bol rahe hai aapne jitna mera dhyan rakha hai na utna kisi ne nahi rakha....

DJ : zyada pain toh nahi ho raha hai na.

Ruhi : thoda bohot toh normal hai par inhe dekh liya na toh ab woh bhi nahi ho raha hai...aisa lag raha hai kabhi dard tha hi nahi...

DJ : you're right...main bhi itna stressed out tha ki dimag ne kaam karna bandh kar diya tha but now everything is worth it.

She smiled...

Ruhi : hum soch rahe the ki hume ladka hoga ya ladki dekhiye dono ho gaye....

DJ : yaa...

He sat beside her and kissed her forehead...