Twenty seven

Days were passing....!!!

Since 1 week DJ was hell busy in office and marriage preparations....he was unable to spend time with ruhi....they again became distant from each other....

One week is remaining in neil and yuvika's marriage....!!!

One night...!!!

Ruhi came out of the bathroom and saw him still working and sighed....

Ruhi : DJ please keep it aside and sleep now.....

DJ : just a few minutes ruhi....

She went to him and closed the laptop....

DJ : ruhi...

Ruhi : enough DJ...!!! 2 hafte ho gaye hai time spend karna toh bohot durr ki baat hai humari normal conversation bhi nahi hoti hai....

DJ : I am busy ruhi you can see that....

Ruhi : I can see that very well....even I am busy DJ....subah se raat kab ho jaati hai pata nahi chalta lekin iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki hum 10 minute bhi na nikal paaye humare liye.... after a long tiring day I can expect atleast a warm hug from you....par nahi....subah jaldi chale jaate hai raat ko der se aate hai aur kabhi jaldi aaye toh yaha bhi kaam.....

DJ : ruhi I am not doing this intentionally.....1 hafte baad neil aur yuvika ki shaadi hai....I am hell busy mujhe khud ke liye bhi time nahi milta.....this is not the time to behave like a typical wife.....be sensible....!!!

Ruhi : typical wife.... really DJ....

DJ : ruhi main iss waqt kisi bhi argument ke mood mein nahi hu aur main karna bhi nahi chahta I don't want ki main gusse mein kuch keh du aur regret karu....so please leave me alone for some time for god sake....!!!!

Ruhi : fine...!!!

She left the room....he sighed...!!!

She came in garden...!!!

DJ was working but he was not able to concentrate....

Suddenly the phone rang....

It was ruhi's phone... she forgot in the room....

He went to pick and it was displaying ADI...!!!

He got confused but then remembered the guy they met at the wedding anniversary party....her childhood bestie.... jealousy and possessiveness ran throughout his veins....he answered the call.... before he can say anything he started speaking....

Adi : ruh our tomorrow's plan is final na....

He frowned which plan he is saying....ruhi didn't inform him about any of her plan....

Adi : are you there ruh....

He came out of his thoughts....

DJ : it's me DJ...!!!

Adi : oh...sorry Mr Mahajan....can you please give the phone to ruh....

DJ : she isn't here....by the way which plan...??

Adi : actually tomorrow is very special day for us we became friends 20 years ago at this day so we thought to celebrate...we are going to her favourite cafe....!!!

He clenched his fist controlling himself and cut the call....

He started working but he was just stuck on his words....

After some time ruhi entered the room....

DJ : welcome Mrs Mahajan.....!!!

She ignored him....

DJ : where were you...??

She ignored....

DJ : ruhi when I ask something please answer....!!!

Ruhi : in garden...!!

DJ : kal tum apne friend ke saath kisi cafe mein jaane wali ho...??

He asked about it controlling his fury....

Ruhi : so Mr Mahajan is spying on his wife....

DJ : your dearest friend has called....

Ruhi : yaa...

DJ : why....??

Ruhi : I hope my dearest friend has informed you of the reason...

DJ : tumne mujhe bataya nahi....

She chuckled....

Ruhi : aaj kal aapke pass meri baat sunne ka waqt hi kaha hota hai DJ....main jab bhi baat karne aati hu aap busy rehte hai.....

DJ : you are not going anywhere.....

She frowned....

Ruhi : why...???

DJ : ruhi ghar mein shaadi hai 1 hafte baad....if you know that....

Ruhi : main acchi tarah se jaanti hu DJ ki ghar mein shaadi hai..... almost saari preparations ho gayi hai aur main sirf 2 ghante ke liye jaa rahi hu....and I already informed mom about it....

DJ : you informed mom but not me....

Ruhi : DJ main aapko batana chahti thi par aapke pass meri baat sunne ka time ho tab na....

DJ : I don't know anything....you are not going anywhere especially not with that friend of yours....

Ruhi : DJ behave.... he's my childhood friend.... he's a nice person....

DJ : let him...but I don't like that nice person of yours....

Ruhi : why you sound like a typical possessive husband.....come on DJ....he is just a friend for me....

DJ : oh.... your friend is more important than your husband....

Ruhi : why you're making a mountain out of a molehill....of course you are important to me you are my husband but he is my friend....I can't neglect my friends too....

DJ : that friend of yours loves you....

Ruhi : what...??? Are you mad DJ....who said that....

DJ : I can clearly see that....at the party when you introduced me to him all the colours were drained away from his face..... it was clear that he loved you....

Ruhi : yes he was shocked because he didn't know about us that's it....

DJ : I am not in the mood to argue with you....you are not going anywhere and that's the final from my side.....

Ruhi : you can't do this DJ....you can't control me.....I am not a toy....this is what I also felt when you were going with simone.....at that time I knew that she was your girlfriend.....adi is just my friend....

He was numb....he was hurt by her words.....she also realised what she said in anger but there was water under the bridge now....

Ruhi : DJ I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.......I am sorry....

DJ : it's okay....

He was leaving but she held his hand.....

Ruhi : you're not going anywhere DJ..... specially not in this state of mind.....

DJ : please let me go ruhi....I don't want to do anything which I regret later....I beg leave me....!!!

She sighed and left his hand.....he went out....

She cried....!!!!

Ruhi : I am sorry DJ I didn't mean to hurt you....!!!!!