Twenty eight

Next morning...!!!

DJ got ready for the office...!!!

Two arms wrapped around him....

DJ : ruhi leave me....

Ruhi : I am sorry DJ....aapko hurt karne ka koi intention nahi tha mera....

DJ : it's okay ruhi...

Ruhi : no it's not okay....I am sorry DJ....aap jo kahenge main karungi....aap nahi chahte na main jau....nahi jaungi....par please aap mujhse baat kijiye na....

He turned to her and cupped her face....

DJ : I am not angry with you ruhi.... sorry toh mujhe kehna chahiye....maine bhi bohot hurt kiya hai tumhe....I was very frustrated yesterday and my possessiveness towards you made me do this....I am sorry....

Ruhi : it's okay...I am sorry too....

He smiled and kissed her forehead....she hugged him tightly....

DJ : go and enjoy your day...!!!

Ruhi : no...I refused him....

DJ : why...I am sorry ruhi go and enjoy....

Ruhi : but...

DJ : no ifs no buts...ruhi agar tum nahi jaogi toh I'll be in the guilt... please....

Ruhi : okay...!!!

He smiled and kissed her cheek....

DJ : bye...

Ruhi : bye...!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

At night...

Ruhi was removing her accessories when he hugged her from behind....

DJ : how was the day...??

Ruhi : superb...!!!

DJ : let's make the night more superb....!!!

He whispered in her ears shivering her....

She understood his words and blushed hard....

Ruhi : DJ leave me kal jaldi uthna hai...

DJ : not working Mrs Mahajan...!!!

She blushed....

He turned her....he cupped her face and kissed her forehead and cheeks....

He went towards her lips making her nervous....

He kissed her lips...she blushed and responded to his kiss....

He picked her in bridal style....she blushed....

He made her lay down in bed and came above her....

DJ : ruhi...

She nodded...

He entwined their hands....

Finally both souls get united by every means...!!!

The night was memorable for them....!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Next morning...!!!

Ruhi opened her eyes and blushed seeing herself in his arms and remembered last night....

It was the most beautiful night for her...

She was about to get up but he pulled her....

DJ : good morning wifey...!!!

Ruhi : good morning.... leave me DJ... already it's 9 get up now....shaadi ke bohot saare kaam baaki hai....

DJ : it's okay ruhi... everything will be done....

Ruhi : now get up please.... I'll get fresh....

DJ : I can accompany you...

She blushed and hits him with pillow he laughed....

Ruhi : you are getting shameless day by day....!!!

DJ : you're the reason....!!!

She blushed and went inside running....

He smiled....

----------------------------------------------------

They got ready and went down....!!!!

DJ : good morning everyone....

Yuvika : bhaiya accha hua aap aa gaye kabse pareshan kar rahe hai sab mujhe....

DJ : kon pareshan kar raha hai....

Isha : bhaiya hum pareshan nahi kar rahe balki yeh hume pareshan kar rahi hai.....2 din baad inki mehandi hai....par ab tak inhone kuch final nahi kiya na dress na mehandi designs....

Miraya : kabse hum inke aage peeche ghum rahe hai bhaiya ab aap hi bolo....

DJ : what happen yuvika....

Bhoomi : kuch nahi tumhari behan ko kaam karne ke liye keh do kisi se ladne ke liye keh do toh turant kar legi par agar kuch harkate ladkiyo jaisi karne ke liye kahenge toh kuch nahi hota isse....

Yuvika : maa....

Arjun : wahi toh aakhir neil jiju ne dekha kya aap mein....

Ruhi : arjun... it's okay.... yuvika ki dress aur mehandi designs mujhpe chod dijiye I'll do it....tum sab apna select kar lo....at the end koi bhi mere pass bhabhi bhabhi karte hue nahi aayega especially you miraya and isha....

Miraya : okay bhabhi....!!!

Yuvika : thank you bhabhi....!!!

Ruhi saw some nervousness on her face and understood her dilemma...!!!

------------------------------------------------

DJ was instructing the decorators....

Ruhi : DJ...!!

DJ : diamond handle this...

He nodded....

DJ : yes what happened wifey....

Ruhi : DJ I think we should talk with neil and yuvika once....

DJ : why....

Ruhi : yuvika bohot nervous hai DJ and I can sense that....and I am sure neil ka bhi yehi haal hoga....yeh wedding jitters handle karna bohot difficult hota hai.... please talk with yuvika once....

DJ : hmm.... okay I will...!!!

She nodded....!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Yuvika was pacing in the room....

DJ : yuvika...!!!

Yuvika : bhaiya aaiye na....

DJ : kya hua... Why are you nervous....??

Yuvika : bhaiya....

DJ : come sit...

She nodded....

DJ : I understand yuvika....yeh main bhi face kar chuka hu....haa mere waqt situations bhi alag the but phir bhi nervousness toh thi.... it's okay yuvika....tell me what happened....

Yuvika : bhaiya bohot darr lag raha hai..main sab handle kar lungi na....I mean sab ki expectations puri kar paungi....

DJ : of course....you are Digvijay Mahajan's sister.....of course you'll rock.....don't worry....neil bohot understanding hai and he loves you a lot..... humesha support karega tumhe....and one thing that is very important in the marriage.....respect.... respect your relationship.... respect your partner.... mujhse galti hui hai....maine kai baar ruhi ko disrespect kiya hai that's why I am telling you....and I am always with you.... whenever and wherever you need me I'll always be with you....!!!!

She nodded and hugged him....

DJ : now enjoy your wedding to the fullest....this day will never come back....!!!

She nodded....!!!!!