Epilogue

As the sun set over the horizon, casting a golden glow over the picturesque countryside, DJ and Ruhi sat hand in hand on their porch, watching their children play in the yard. Mahir and Mahira were mirror images of each other, with mischievous smiles that lit up their faces as they chased each other around.

It had been a long journey for DJ and Ruhi, starting as strangers forced into marriage by their families. But as time passed, they had grown closer, forging a bond that transcended friendship and bloomed into love. Their love was tested by trials and tribulations but had emerged stronger than ever.

Now, as they watched their children laugh and play together, they knew that every hardship they had faced was worth it. Mahir and Mahira were the living proof of their love a perfect blend of both of them, embodying all the best parts of their parents.

DJ wrapped his arm around Ruhi's shoulders, pulling her close as they watched the sunset together.

DJ : We've come a long way

he whispered softly.

Ruhi smiled up at him, her eyes shining with unshed tears of happiness.

Ruhi : Yes, we have. And I wouldn't change a single moment of it.

Their journey from strangers to friends to lovers had been filled with ups and downs, but now they had reached the epilogue of their story a happily ever after filled with love and laughter.

And as they sat there basking in the warmth of each other's presence, surrounded by the sounds of their children's laughter echoing through the air, DJ and Ruhi knew that this was where they were meant to be—forever entwined in each other's hearts.

---------------------------------------------

So friends sorry but the journey of DJ and ruhi and also of my this story has came to an beautiful end.

Thankyou so much for loving this story this much.

I am glad that you all appreciated my hard work.

This is my first ever story and very close to my heart, but now it came to an end.

A happy ending.

But every ending is start of something new.

My other stories are also there...

Bye...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️