Itadori - Y/N Getting Nightmare (Fluff)

If y/n is having a nightmare, Itadori will either be really gentle or make slight jokes to lift her mood up.

If it was the gentle side, Itadori will be waken up due to the whimpering of y/n in her sleep. When he sees her state, he will quickly shake her awake in concern. When she opens her eyes and sees Itadori's concerned face, she will let her tears flow down as she hugged him tightly as if he will disappear. Itadori can feel her shaking that he doesn't bother asking her about the nightmare, but rather gently rubbed her back.

When y/n's shaking has come to cease, that was when he pushed her back slightly enough to wipe her tears.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" At Itadori's question, y/n will hesitate, but will slowly nod since she didn't want him to stay awake just because of her.

Itadori will gently help her lay to the bed as he lay down beside her. He will then bring her closer to him and hug her. "Maybe this can help you sleep better?"

At Itadori's comforting scent filling her nose, she visibly relaxed as she nodded and closed her eyes. Even though y/n was able to drift back to sleep, Itadori will stay awake to make sure she isn't having another nightmare before going back to sleep himself.

On the other hand, if it was the lifting up the mood side, it will be y/n jolting awake from her sleep and has a rough breathing. She will be shaking as she brings her knees towards her chest and bury her face between.

Whether or not she opened her eyes, she can still see her nightmare as clear as a day that will cause her to finally let her burst into tears. She couldn't even be loud as she was afraid of waking Itadori up, who was sleeping peacefully beside her. So she will cover her mouth with both of her hands, hoping to quiet down her cries.

As she continues to cry silently, she feels someone hugging her, making her warm. As the warmness spread all over her, her nose was filled with her favourite scent. She turns around and hug Itadori tightly and he strokes her hair gently. "It's okay, I'm here."

When y/n's shaking stops, that's when Itadori grins as he wipes her tears. "My y/n is such a cry baby, I wonder who will marry you?"

At his playful tone, y/n has a relaxed expression as she glares at him. Itadori could tell that she feels better that he sighs in relief. "Of course I'll be the one to marry you."

"Did you want me to marry another guy?" As y/n makes a playful gesture that she was upset, Itadori makes her lay on the bed with him and pecks her lips with a smile. "Of course not."

Then the both of them will smile at each other before drifting back to sleep in each other's warm embrace.