Itadori & Yuta - Drunk Kiss Pt.2 (Fluff)

Itadori Yuji

Y/n didn't know why, but Itadori was avoiding her. It made her wonder if she made any mistakes to cause that on the night they drank together. She couldn't remember what she did that night, so the only she can do was chase after Itadori who once again ran away the moment he spotted her.

Meanwhile for Itadori, he didn't mean to avoid y/n, but whenever he sees her, all he can see was her lips. He still couldn't forget the feeling of her soft lips on his. This caused him to blush all over that he unintentionally avoided her.

"Itadori!" Y/n voice made him flinch in shock as he turned towards the direction of her voice. Once he saw her fast walking towards him, his feet unconsciously sped up, running away from her.

When y/n saw him speeding up, she sped up as well. However, it was impossible to catch Itadori since he was incredibly fast. She had to quickly think of a different way.

"AH!" Y/n pretended to trip and wrapped her hand on her ankle, as if they were sprained.

At the sound of y/n's distressed yelp, Itadori came to a halt immediately and turned back to see her on the floor, holding her ankle in pain. Itadori immediately ran towards her, forgetting that he was running away from her. "Y/n!"

When Itadori was within her grasp her, she immediately grabbed onto him. "Gotcha!"

"Ack! Y/n, that's not fair!" Itadori whined as he found out y/n has tricked him.

"It's impossible to catch you if I don't do this," y/n slightly glared at him. "So? Will you please tell me what I did wrong?"

At her words, Itadori immediately shook his head. "No! It's my fault, not yours!"

When y/n looked at him in confusion, he began to explain what happened that night. "I'm sorry, I knew you were drunk, yet I didn't push you away!"

"Itadori, that's technically my fault since I'm the one who kissed you first!" Y/n hurriedly said with a slight blush in embarrassment. His explanation made her remember everything that has happened. "I'm really sorry!"

"No, you were drunk! It's my fault!" Itadori apologized once again. "I like you, so it's like I took advantage of your state!"

Y/n didn't have time to register his latter words as she apologized once again as well. They ended up having an apology relay and at one point, they both made an eye contact, causing them to burst into laughter.

Once they calmed down, that was when y/n smirked, remembering his confession. "So... You like me, huh?"

Itadori felt like his whole body was burning up as he remembered he unintentionally confessed his feelings towards her. "I-I... Uh..."

Y/n's smirked turned into a soft smile as she left a quick peck on his cheek. "I guess I'm the lucky girl after all?"

• • •

Okkotsu Yuta

Y/n groaned as the sunlight hit her eyes. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up from her bed, not remembering how she got to her room. "I remember drinking with Yuta... Then what happened? Did Yuta bring me to my room and left?"

She was wrecking her brain to remember the past events as she walked out of her room. However, when she saw a familiar silhouette kneeling at her living room, she jumped in fright as she placed her hand on her chest. "Yuta! You gave me a fright! You were still here after all!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you..." Yuta apologized before bowing towards her. "I'm really sorry..."

Y/n hurriedly walked towards him and tried to lift him up. "You don't need to bow just for that! It's okay!"

Yuta shook his head as he maintained his position. "It's for last night..."

"Last night?" Y/n tilted her head in confusion. "Actually, I don't really remember what happened exactly..."

As Yuta began to explain what happened to y/n, the memories of the night gradually flooded her brain. She felt her whole face burning in embarrassment. She went into the same position as Yuta as she apologized. "I'M SORRY, YUTA!"

"No, no, I knew you were drunk, yet I let my feelings cloud my judgement... I'm sorry, I should have been better and not let my feelings for you to take advantage of the situation." Yuta apologized once again.

Y/n was about to shake her head and tell him how it was her fault, but froze as his words processed in her brain. She slowly straightened her back as she mumbled, "What...?"

Yuta reciprocated her actions as he looked at her in confusion before realizing what he just said, making his whole face heat up. "I-I..."

Y/n's face heated up as well as her gaze slowly dropped to her hands. She fidgeted on her fingers as she slowly opened her lips. "I like you, too..."

Silence filled the room as both of them tried to avoid each other's eyes as both of their faces appeared to explode any second.