Megumi, Itadori, Yuta - But You Like Me (Angst)

Y/N saying, "But you like me," during their argument.

• • •

Fushiguro Megumi

"You knew...? All this time...?"

Y/n averted her eyes as she sealed her lips tightly at her mistake. At this, Megumi grabbed her shoulders and forced her to look at him. Y/n, not having any choice, glanced up to his face and saw him trying his best to not break down.

"I'm asking you..." Megumi's voice trembled slightly. "Did you know...?"

Y/n couldn't say anything except lower head as she bit her lips in guilt.

• • •

Itadori Yuji

Itadori froze on the spot at the words y/n spat out. As he registered her words, his usual bright smile was gradually replaced with a heartbroken smile as tears drop from his eyes.

At this sight, y/n flinched before frantically trying her best to make up an excuse, but was failing miserably. "I-Itadori! I-I...! Uh... Y-You see...!"

"You knew... All this time... You knew... And yet..."

"Itadori, I-" Her words were immediately cut off. "Don't say anything... I... I don't think I can listen to you today..."

Itadori quickly fled the scene without even glancing back.

• • •

Okkotsu Yuta

"What...?" Yuta stared at y/n in hopes that he misheard it, but at the guilt shown all over her face, tears flew down, wetting his cheeks. "You knew... And yet, you..."

As he couldn't continue his words, y/n lowered her head in shame as she apologized in a barely audible voice. "I'm sorry..."

Upon her apology, Yuta's tears became heavier, but he smiled. "Even though you knew... And... And was using it to your advantage... I... I still like you..."