Itadori - Argument (Angst to Fluff)

"So you are saying that it's my fault?!"

"You know I didn't mean it like that."

"No, I don't!"

Itadori was trying to talk it out calmly, but y/n seemed to have a different idea as she was interpreting all of Itadori's words negatively. At one point, y/n took one of her outers and grabbed her bag before leaving the house. This caused Itadori to sigh and decided that he will let her be. Maybe that way she can cool herself off.

However, y/n has not returned home even after sunset which caused Itadori to be worried. He contacted her, but it seemed like her phone was off as she was not replying nor reading any of the text. He was desperate to go fetch her, but he didn't know where she was to do so. So in the end, he just grabbed an outer and decided to wait for her outside the entrance.

Meanwhile, y/n knew that she was in the wrong. She knew that it wasn't a matter that really required her to be mad. She just took her anger out on Itadori. Although Itadori seldom gets mad at her, she thought that this time he was certainly mad at her. Which was the reason behind her hesitance to go back home. In the end, she only found the courage to home after sunset.

Therefore, when she saw Itadori in front of their entrance, she came to a halt and mumbled his name in disbelief. "Yuuji?"

When Itadori heard his name, he turned towards the direction to see y/n. Upon spotting her, he immediately ran towards her and cupped her face with his hands. "Where have you been all this time in this cold weather?"

Itadori did not mention their previous argument and was busy checking up on her instead. His actions caused y/n to tear up as she hugged him tightly. She then began to apologize to him which he did not say anything to but wipe her tears gently with a smile.

At his warm actions, but cold hands, it caused more tears to drop from y/n's eyes. "Why are you out in this weather? You shouldn't have worried about me... You should be mad at me..."

"How can I be mad at you?" Itadori smiled. "Even if I was, I will still be worried about you cause I love you." He then led y/n into their house saying he didn't want her to freeze any longer.