Chapter 6

I was walking home when I ran into someone. I turned around to see my ex seth. About Seth: He was protective over me only because I was like property to him, he didn't care about me, he was abusive, and he cheated on me several times, I nevered once got sad but it's still very angering. Wait one thing, WHAT THE IS HELL IS HE DOING HERE. "Ivy?! " he said, looking at me shocked.

My outfit

"What tf are you doing here, Seth" I said looking kinda pissed

"What tf are you doing here, Seth" I said looking kinda pissed. He reach in his pocket pulling out his phone. "You see a video made it's way to the internet and its going viral" he said unlocking his phone searching for the video. "What about a video" I said folding my arms. "The video is a dance video with you, Amber and Summer" he said still looking. Oh yea I remember that video I posted it like three days ago. (A/n: I kinda forgot to mention that two of Ivy's friends came with her and now living here to bc they are best friends but they are also in a dance group called boss ladys and the group was made of four. Ivy, Amber, Summer, and Vivian. They were all besties and when she died they all stop dancing in the group for awhile as they were grieving but soon decided to continue the group and Amber and Summer moved in Derry last week)

"Ok so, I posted that" I said pushing the hair out of my face. "Well no one knew that y'all decided to continue the group so I came down here to talk to Amber about it" he said finally showing me the video.

(Ivy has the white pants and pigtails is Amber and Summer is the one with hair down). "Ok so why are u here for Amber" I asked kinda confused. I noticed he started smirking, oh I know where this is going. "We are dating" he said with his cocky smirk, there it is. Whatever I actually don't care. "Cool I don't care, sorry not sorry" I said hopping onto my skate board. "Why are u so cold" he said looking at my skate bored then at my outfit. "Because its better off being cold then a pushover, I will never do that again also if you ever lay a finger on Amber i will let Henry cut them off and Patrick burn you alive" I said smirking. "What are they your boyfriends" he said looking kinda off but who cares. "No they are my friends" I said riding off.
Time skipped
I started knocking on Amber's front door. She finally came to the door and opened it. I walked in looking around for anyone. "Amber Brooke Baker" I said turning to her folding my arms. "Oh no, what did I do" she said closing her front door turning to me. "For one I ran into Seth, Two I found out he came here for you and Three you are dating that abusive dumb f***" I said watching her face expression change a few times until she finally spoke. "Ok so I really didn't know he was even coming to this town and he isn't like that anymore he is also so kind and smart and I was going to tell you but I was scared how you were going to react cuz you used t-" she said getting cut off by my hand to her mouth. "Ok ok, that's just gross and if that bastard can change then man, pigs can fly and why would I care, that trash can is dead to me since 2 years ago" I said moving my hand from her mouth that's when she started to laugh. "P-p-pigs c-can f-f-fly" she said laughing her ass off. Man this child can't take anything serious. Then you know this child here was dying of laughter at her cousins funeral. I mean like dang I know you didn't know them but dying of laughter that's just rude but funny as freak...

Word count: 687