Chapter 8 (Henry Pov)

The next morning

I wake up from a loud bang from downstairs. I just sit up and roll my eyes. My mind suddenly goes to thinking of Luna how she stood up for me to my father. I get up and grab my knife and walk outside to see Bealch just now pulling up. I get into the passenger seat. As Bealch is driving we see Luna and a Dude. I'm and not jealous,  I don't get jealous. As the car got closer to them and we can tell they are Arguing about something. "You are just a jerk..... " Luna started screaming back at a already screaming Seth. "Oh yea, that's why you suck at dancing!!" Seth said screaming. "YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP A GIRL YOU FOOL!!! " Luna said screaming an insult back at him. Me and the boys snicker as we listen and watched them argue. "YEA, WELL THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T GET A BOYFRIEND CuZ NOBODY WANTS YOU!? " Seth said screaming back at her. That ain't true cuz I want her. I noticed her eyes travel over to my direction and then she looked back at Seth. "OH YEA" she said screaming at him and then ran over to me. She looked at me and I just nodded and then she kissed me. I kissed her back, while holding her waist. She let go and so did I and then she went to walk off.

(A/n: sorry it's so short but that's all that came to mind for this chapter)