Chapter 7

I decided to just stay the night at Amber's. I was tired and didn't feel like riding my skate board home. I simply called my mom and told her I'm staying at Amber's. I was laying on the end of Amber's bed watching YouTube on my phone. When I felt a tap on my foot. I looked up and saw Amber signaling me to take my airpods out. "What's up" I said sitting up on the bed. "Are you sure you ok with me dating Seth" she asked biting her nails. "Yes, I don't give to flips about that child anymore, but amber do me a favor" I said and she looked at me. "Yea, what is it" she said still biting her nails. "Don't let that mothertrucker lay a hand on you, ok" I said looking completely serious. "I won't, I promise" she said looking at me with a small smile. I just nodded at looked back at me phone. "Ivy" Amber called. I looked up from my phone again "yea? ". " um I think my cousin likes you" she said with a wide  smile. "What, who" I said completely interested. "Henry" she said smirking. "Oh you little.... " I said as she got up start running around as I chased her around the room. She tripped over a basket falling on her butt. I started laughing my butt off when someone open her bedroom door. We both looked over to see who it was entering the room but I was still laughing my butt off. It was her mother "hey girls, Amber someone is here for you" her mom said smiling and looking at me with a sweet smile. Amber walked out of the room to go downstairs to see who it was. "So honey, I heard you like my nephew" she said which caught me so off guard that I busted my butt and at that same time I saw Amber walking back in the room laughing her butt off cuz she saw me fall. "Hey, hush" I said throwing a pillow at her head. At that time Seth walk into the room. "Oh um, Luna, Seth is going to stay the night" she said playing with her fingers as I noticed Seth's cocky smirk. Uhhhhhhh I hate his face but I put on a fake smile. "Ok" I said looking at him emotionless. I looked at him "your ass is sleeping on floor". Amber started laughing and so did he. " yea, ik" he said putting a blanket on the floor with a pillow. I got up and hopped on to the bed and layed down.
At Midnight
Amber is fast asleep and I'm just watching videos on my phone when I feel a tap so I look up. "What" I said looking at Seth. "Um, can we talk" he said, and I just rolled my eyes. "Yea" I said coldly. He sat up on the floor so he could see me. I just folded my arms waiting for the trash can to speak. He just looked at the floor and back up at me. "I'm sorry for how I use to treat you, I was a j-" he said but getting cut off by me. "A jackass" I still looking at him with my cold attitude. "I was going to say jerk but that works to" he said with a slight laugh. I laugh a little bit and returned to my cold attitude. I layed back down on to the bed now closing my eyes falling fast asleep.

Word count: 592