Chapter 10

(This is the last chapter I'm so sorry if this sucks but if you comment or text me I could add another part bit it seems no one likes this book which Im fine about it. If you want to you can check out my new books I will posting soon)

(This part takes place after the losers defeat the clown)

I'm walking down the street to where the losers are sitting. "Hey guys" I sat beside bev. We all started talking about random crap and how they are happy they defeated the clown. They got on there bikes and rode off. I was walking by myself down the street when I saw Henry and Victor running to me. " they think I killed my dad" Henry said putting his head on my shoulder. I played with his hair until he calmed down. I saw the cops pull up to is and walk over to us. "Hello miss were these two with you the whole time? " the cop asked taking out a notepad. "Yes they were" I said giving my most fake kind smile ever that I wanted to throw up. "Are you sure" he said writing on the note thing. I nodded still holding onto Henry who is still laying his head on my shoulder. The cops said ok sorry and walked back to the car and drove off. I took Henry and Victor to my house. I made Victor a place to sleep. I help Henry into my bathroom and helped him with his cuts, he hissed in pain a few times. "Thank you for helping us, babe" He said with a pain smile. "You welcome, what exactly happen? " I asked still rubbing medicine on his wounds. "That damn clown possessed me and made me kill my dad" He said looking sad and happy at the same time. I rub my hand through his hair playing with it. "And Bealch? " I asked worried about him as well. "He's fine, he didn't show up that day his mom took him for some family crap" he said which caused me to let a breath of relief. "I'm sorry I brought you into this" he said looking down. I gently lifed his chin up so our eyes were looking at each other. "You didn't I already was" I said still playing with his hair. He nods and gets up and kissed my head. "When we are done with high school we are getting the freak out of this town" Henry said dragging me into the bedroom telling me it's my bed time, I rolled my eyes.

Few years later

We finished high school and moved out of that town and started a new life. Victor and bleach came with us but they ended up getting girlfriends and got there own houses. I am now the Mother of Two kids. Lizzy Bowers and Alex Bowers. Lizzy has golden blonde hair and blue eyes. Alex has dark brown hair and green eyes. Alex is 6 years old and Lizzy is 4 years old. I'm married to Henry with my two lovely kids. My life is pretty good, I have a small business that took off very well. Of course I have my kids, my friends and Henry.....

And that's mine and Henrys love story...