★1★

Before I start, this is only a ff, everything you'll read, isn't real
_____

He was getting ready for his first day at his new Highschool that he joined in, bc he moved away from his old one with his mom.

"Mom! Did you take my pen ones again?"

He asked, as he was searching for his pen.

"Yeah sorry honey. I just need et it for a second."

His mother smiled brightly at him.

He went downstairs, with his schoolbag, and his school uniform already put on. He then took a seat at the table where his breakfast was already waiting for him, and his pen too. He put the pen into his bag, and ate his meal.

"That was delicious Mom! I need to go now, or I'll be late."

He put his plate away, and said bye to his mother.

"My sunshine is growing up so fast"

She said watching him leave out the front door and wiping away a non existing tear.

He waited for the bus at the bus stop. As his bus arrived, he got in, and took place on a free seat, as someone came storming into the bus.

He took place next to me. As he turned around to face me, he greeted me.

"Hey, my name is Hyunjin, your the new student. Well, atleas I think so, I've never seen you on this bus before."

He just sat there looking at him with a confused look on his face until he finally spoke.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. I'm not really used to people approaching me like this, but anyways, my name is Lee Felix, nice to meet you."

He smiled as Hyunjin was still out of breath, from running.

"Oh, sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any kind of way. I think your going to be in my class. The teacher announced, that we'll be getting a new student."

He smiled back at Felix.

"It's ok, ist just that I just moved here, and I'm glad that I'll be in you class, then I'll have someone that I already know."

"Right!"

The bus came to an stop and they got off, walking into the huge building.

"Woahh! This place is much bigger that I expected."

He was amazed, at the sight of the big, but also modern school.

"don't worry, I can show you around the school, and show you everything, so you'll won't get lost in here."

Hyunjin giggled, as they almost arrived at their classroom.

"Come here, there's an empty seat right next to me"

He waved his hand, for Felix to come over to him. The teacher entered the room, and everyone sat down to their chairs.

"Hello class, we've got a new student, that joined us, may you plase stand up?"

The teacher asked. Felix got up from his chair, and introducing himself.

"Hello, my name is Lee Felix, I just moved here, and I'm really excited to get to know you all!"

He was asked to sit down again, which he did. The teacher now began with the teaching. It was pretty boring. He wrote everything single thing onto a sheet of paper.

_____

How are you all doing my loveley people? Hope your day has been good <3