★2★

After class endet, Hyunjin took Felix by the arm, pulling him into the cafeteria.

"How come this cafeteria is so big!?" He was in complete disbelief, at how big, and fancy it Looked in there.

Both of them searched for a place to sit, so they could eat something.
As they sat down at one of the empty tables, another boy approached.
He had black hair with some tiny parts of blond in the front. He was also wearing a pair of light blue skinny jeans, paired with a pair of sneakers, a white blouse, with a yellow pullover on top.
I really liked the outfit.

"Hey hyun!" the boy said, as he noticed Felix. "Who's that?" he turned his head to Hyunjin again, and waited for an answer.

"Hey Minnie! This is my new friend Lee Felix! He's in my class now" he smiled fondly as he went on with introducing. "And Felix, this is seungmin, he's my best friend!"

"Nice to meet you!" Felix put out his hand, for seungmin to shake it,wich he eventually did.

"Nice to meet you too!" he answered with a pretty smile. "So, what do you think of this school so far?" he asked, as he tilted his head to the side.

I answered him with "I actually really like it, everything looks so pretty, and it's not as loud as I expected it to be. The only thing is the way our teachers teach us, it's sooo boring!" he put his head onto his neck.

"Agreed! They are so lame!" seungmin let out a little giggle, after listening to Felix, and answering him.

As for hyunjin, he just silently sat between the two boys talking "Ehm, guys, have you already forgotten about me!? Now I'm offended, verry offended!" he said in a sassy, but also joking tune.

"Sorry hyunjin! By the way, do you guys have any siblings?" Felix apologized, and took a bite of his homemade sandwich.

Both Seungmin, and hyunjin answered with no, at the exact same time. Both of them were born as an only child.

"How about you lixie? Do you have any siblings?" Hyunjin asked him, as he, for what ever kind of reason, slightly blushed at the nickname he'd just given him.

Felix's view

"I have an older, and an younger sister." I answered them with a slight smile.

Soon enough, it was time for us to go back to our classrooms again, so me and hyunjin said bye to seungmin, and went back. The rest of the day actually was the exact same, as the first 2 hours of class, boring.

_____

My second chapter ¦] I'm happy with it. Please vote if you like it, and comment ist you want to. Tysmm!! <3