★4★

I was sleeping for about 2 hours, when I suddenly woke up to my phone ringing constantly. I unlocked it, and saw about 20 missed calls from my mom.

As I wanted to call her back the front door slammed open, and my mum came running in.
"Felix, put on your shoes, we need to go, FAST-!!" she was in a hurry, so I just grabbed my jacket, put on a pair of shoes, and went into the car with my mum.
"What's Eomma?" I tried asking her. All she could get out was 'Your sister, hurt, hospital' and nothing more.

We arrived at a hospital, that was further away from home. We got out the car, and rushed into the large building.

My mum instantly ran to the front desk, then took my hand, and literally ran to one of the rooms.
She finally let go of my hand, and ran to the hospital bed. She collapsed, taking one of the hands of my younger sister Olivia. She began crying, as I was still standing in the door way not knowing what was going on at that moment.

I looked to my mum, then back at my sister. Now I knew what was going on.. Sh-she's hurt.. I thought to myself as I noticed a now red stained bandage wrapped around her head, and one on her arm too.

It was my first time seeing someone in this state. And it was much more shocking, that it was my little sister too.
I didn't know what to do, neither did I know what to say, or how to even react to the sight of my sister on a hospital bed, with tubes and kabels everywhere.

It was like everything was just- just spinning. Soon enough, I lost touch with reality, I fell to the ground, because my legs couldn't hold me anymore.

~

After some time, I woke up again, placed in a chair, that was near a wall, where I rested my head on the entire time. I tried to get up, but my head hurt so bad, that I just stayed in place. I looked around me, just to realize, that I was still in the exact same room, with my mum resting her head on the bed, sleeping.

I somehow managed to still get up, and wake my mum.
She woke up, took one look at me then my sister, and started tearing up again. In went up to hug her, as she took my hand and led us to the entrance of the building.
We got out, and got into the car.
The ride was filled with an awkward silence.

Finally we arrived home, and got out, and went into the house. I instantly went to my room. I threw my jacket onto the floor, and just placed my shoes somewhere.

She's hurt.. My little sister. Why her..
Her head.. She was leading, and her arm too. She was breathing, but didn't move a bit.. I-is she in Koma.. No.. I-it can't be. I-I don't wanna lose her-.. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER!? If you'd just agree to still come with her, this wouldn't have happened. It's l your fault! IT'S ALL YOU FUCKING FAULT FELIX!!

I got overwhelmed by my thoughts, that I just broke down in tears, blaming myself for not going with her, when I was asked to. I was crying the whole entire time, until I finally fell asleep.

~

I woke up, to my alarm beeping.
I took a look at the clock, and noticed, that it was 8:43AM.
I just got myself ready, and waited for the next bus to come.

~

I silently got into the classroom, while the teacher was writing something onto the board. He looked at me, then his facial expression changed into a annoyed one. I apologized for being late, and took place in the free chair next to hyunjin.
"Is everything okay lix?" he whispered. I just looked at him, like I was about to cry, but I somehow didn't let the tears fall.
He looked at me, and realized that something wasn't right, so he just patted my back, and went back to listen to the teacher.

All I could think about was my sister lying in the bed, bith bandages. I didn't even write one word down, because I couldn't focus on anything else except for my thoughts.

Finally it was lunch break, and I put my stuff into my schoolbag. I was walking out of the classroom, with my head looking down the whole time, as someone put a hand onto my shoulder. I flinched, but then looked up, to see a concerned hyunjin standing next to me.
"Is everything oke lix? You seem like you sad." he told me with a clear sound of concern in his voice.
"Y-yeah.. E-everything's fine!" I said, tears building up in my eyes again.

He pulled me close, and I began crying histarically. He hugged me tight, which made me feel a little better, but didn't prevent the tears from falling without any limit. He sat me down onto a bench, and went up so a teacher, to tell I'm, that I wasn't feeling well, and I needed to go home.

~

We arrived at hyunjins house, because I just didn't wanted to go to mine at that moment. He let me in.
I just collapsed onto the ground, crying much harder, than before.
Hyunjin tightly put his arms around me, and calmed me down a bit, by rocking me from side to side.

His shirt was soaked from my tears, which he didn't really mind.
I put my arms around him, as he was still holding on to me tightly. I was still crying, as we just sat there hugging for about 30 minutes. He let go of me, and looked me in the face.
My eyes were red and puffy from crying. He cupped my face with his big warm hands, and asked me if I'd like to stay at his place for some days. Of course I agreed, because I just couldn't face home right now.

He suddenly picked me up, in his strong arms, and brought me into his romm. He put me down onto his bed "you can stay here and sleep in my room, for as long as you need to lix" I nodded after he finished his sentence. He sat down next to me and hugged me again. I just couldn't stop myself from another round of crying, so I just let loose, and soon fell asleep in his arms, and he carefully placed my head onto his pillow.

_____

My 5th chapter :D idk where I got the motivation from to write a text this long, but anyways, how are you doing?? ^^