★3★

School endet earlier than I had expected, but I was kinda glad, to finally go home, and rest.

Hyunjin pulled me off my chair, as I was going to put the last few things into my bag.
"Hyunjin!? What are you doing!?"
I looked at him with a curious look, but also strict at the same time.
"WE, my dear lix, are going to the ice-cream shop nearby!" he sounded really excited about it, so I just let him pull me all the way there.

We arrived, ordered some ice-cream, and sat down at one of the tables.
"Why are we even getting ice-cream, in the middle of winter Hyunjin?"
I asked him, just realizing that it wasn't summer, or at least spring yet.
"BECAUSEEE, I actually don't know. I just wanted somee." his answer sounded sassy, at which I just glanced at the boy, whose mouth got dirty after eating 2 scoops of ice cream.
"Your really something else hyunjin." I face palmed myself, at his answer.
He just smiled at my reaction, and started talking again.

"Sooo, Felix. I wanna know more about you, so I'll just ask you some questions, and you'll answer them, ok? Ok, that's good, so let's start!" he told me with his girly behavior, placing his elbows onto the table, so his head could rest on his hands.

"But-" I got interrupted by him starting with his first question he'd already had on mind. "How old are you?"
"I just turned 17. How about you?"
I asked, still eating.
"I'm 17 too! Ok, when is your birthday?" I answered him every single question, he'd asked me, and we finally wen out the Cafe.

----

"Bye Felix! See you tomorrow!" hyunjin waved at me, as I got off the bus. I waved back at him, and the bus started moving away. I got out my keys, and walked into the house. My mum was at work, so I had the place to myself for the rest of the day. My sister's weren't here too, because they were on some kind of camping trip for a week, I didn't even know why, but that's not the matter right now.

I went up to my room, put down my things, and took some new clothes and a towel. I went into my bathroom, and closed the door behind me.

The warm water drizzled onto me, which made me relax. I finally got out, put on a oversized Grey hoodie, with a pair of sweatpants. I got onto my bed, putting my headphones on, and playing some music, as I slowly but surely fell asleep.

_____

As I wrote this part, it felt like I had written for only 10 minutes, but I hope that you enjoyed.
Btw, how are you guys! ¦D