question

Upon realizing that the wedding was only a week and a half away, the panic started to set in. He could now consider Niki a friend?? (maybe... he didn't really like that word but it was the best he could come up with).

Friends know the basics of each other, enough to have normal conversations, maybe bond over a thing or two, but partners? Partners know the ins and outs of each other. They know the little quirks they have and the little things that bring them joy. And considering they knew the bare minimum of each other, there was no way they could pass off as boyfriends (long-term boyfriends at that).

my love
niki
niki
niki

riki<3
wtf do u want
I'm in the middle of baking an apple pie

my love
I'm coming to your apartment

riki<3
no

my love
what do u mean no??

riki<3
I mean no
you're not coming over

my love
well lucky for u it's not your decision

riki<3
its literally my apartment

my love
guess what?
I don't care

riki<3
I'll call the cops

my love
for what?

riki<3
breaking and entering

my love
at least i'm letting you know
you just barged into my house when you had a problem

riki<3
fine
but you have to help me bake

my love
um I don't think you want that
I'm absolutely terrible at cooking

riki<3
if you were bad why you were cooking breakfast on friday

my love
thats because I practiced making that
I'm going to be completely honest all I eat is ramen, rice and eggs

riki<3
oh god
I need to teach you how to cook

my love
or you could just make me food
you wouldn't want your lovely boyfriend to starve

riki<3
thats debatable

my love
niki I am going to kill you

riki<3
not if I kill you first :)))

Sunoo was now in Niki's apartment, cutting up the apples Niki cooked for the pie. "Niki, why the fuck am I wearing this apron? It's ridiculous." He was wearing an apron full of different zoo animals, confused as to why Niki made him wear it.

Without even turning around, Niki replied with a response that he made sound like a fact. "You can't bake wearing boring aprons, it makes the food taste different." Sunoo just looked at Niki with a look of complete befuddlement. "You have got to be kidding me."

Niki turned around and sighed, shooing Sunoo out of the way so he could step in and cut the apples as Sunoo was taking too long. "I'm serious, I have a duck apron on right now." Niki pointed to a cupboard to his right. "If you don't like yours you can change it, but you won't find any plain ones in there." Sunoo groaned.

"Go turn the oven on to 425."  Niki took a quick glance at him, snorting. "And you also wear aprons so you don't get dirty. Thank god you're wearing one, you have flour all over yours." Sunoo gasped, looking down at his apron annoyed. "I didn't even touch flour."

Sunoo went and leaned on the counter, watching Niki make the pie. He had completely given up on trying to help him. "Can I tell you what I came here for?" Niki nodded, placing the apples in the pie crust he made earlier.

He crossed his arms as Niki continued what he was doing. "Quite honestly, I realized we needed to get our shit together." Niki had his back turned to Sunoo but he could see the confusion written all over his face. "The wedding is in a week and a half and we know nothing about each other, that's going to be a problem."

Niki completely stopped what he was doing, slowly turning to Sunoo. "The wedding is in a week and a half?" Sunoo nodded, obviously dejected. "Yup. So we need to do a crash course on each other." Niki scrunched up his face in what seemed like frustration, putting the apple pie in the oven. "You didn't bother to tell me until now? Don't you think we're cutting it a bit close?" He rubbed the remaining flour off his hands, walking over to face the shrugging Sunoo.

Niki sighed, taking off his apron while motioning to Sunoo to do the same. He dragged the two of them to sit on the couch. They sat in silence for a second, facing each other. Sunoo eventually got fed up with the silence and started talking. "Okay, this is how we're going to do this. I'll ask a question that you answer, and then you do the same to me. It will be fast answers only because we don't have all day, got it?" Niki grudgingly nodded. "You ask the first question then."