princess and the frog

As they talked, the two realized they had more in common than they thought. The more they asked and answered questions, the more the two felt as if they were becoming true friends.

But as much as they enjoyed talking with each other, they both got very hungry. Although, as promised, Niki made the two a nice dinner, which Sunoo was forbidden to help with as he almost set a pan on fire right as they started cooking.

After that delicious dinner, it was time for Sunoo to hold up his side of this agreement, watching the princess and the frog.

"Are you ready?" Niki sat down excitedly, putting popcorn on the coffee table in front of him. Sunoo found Niki's excitement so endearing and couldn't help to also share the feeling. "Yes, very ready."

Right before Niki pressed play on the tv, Sunoo held his hand up to stop him. "Wait, I have a proposition, but you have to let me finish before you deny it." Niki raised an eyebrow skeptically. "You are kind of scaring me but go on."

He let out a puff of air, turning his whole body so he was directly facing Niki. "I think we should be touching more." Niki's eyes blew open but Sunoo was quick to intercept. "Nope, don't say anything! I said you had to let me explain." Niki reluctantly nodded but didn't say anything, Sunoo feeling like that was a signal to start explaining. "So, the times we've talked to my friends have been good because we didn't have to move a lot which meant not putting in too much of an effort to be all touchy. But, we have to be glued to each other for almost 4 days during the wedding. We can't go all red or be super awkward while touching each other."

Niki's face stayed undecided before a scoff made its way out of his lips. "That makes sense, but as far as I'm concerned it's just you being awkward. Whenever I touch you, it looks like your face is on fire." Sunoo straightened. "That is not true."

Niki's eyebrows raised teasingly. "Oh really? Come here then, let's cuddle during the movie." Sunoos face flared as he fumbled with his words, causing Niki to laugh. "I told you~"

Sunoo huffed. "No, watch me." He took a small breath, making his way into Niki's arms.

Niki was comfortably sitting on the couch, a hand around Sunoos waist with his head on his chest. Sunoo could hear Niki's heart beating a mile a minute. "Ha, your face might not be red but your heart certainly isn't calm."

Niki hit the top of Sunoo's head. "Shut up. Now don't talk and appreciate this amazing masterpiece of a movie." Sunoo wanted to make a stupid retort as Niki pressed the play button, but couldn't find a reason to do so.

—————

The ending credits were playing, both still seated in the position they were in at the start of the film. "That movie was actually pretty good, minus the fact that that little firefly died, that was so sad." Niki started sniffling, making Sunoo look up slightly to see tears well in Nikis eyes again. "Oh my god please don't cry again."

Niki had been a mess during Ray's funeral. Many tears were shed and Sunoo couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Niki glared at him, wiping his eyes. "It was so sad, don't blame me for crying."

"I know, I know." He lightly tapped Niki's knee before standing up with a stretch. "I should go, it's getting late."

Niki wordlessly nodded, walking Sunoo to the front door. "Just so we're on the same page, you want us to try and have more contact all the time, not just today right?" Sunoo nodded as a teasing smile graced Niki's face. "Well then my love," Niki delicately took Sunoo's hand in his own. "I hope you get home safely." He planted a quick kiss to his hand as Sunoo dumbly stared at him, barely even registering the door getting closed in his face.

—————

guys I just bought an ear piercing gun on amazon... I feel as if I've made a mistake