S2.SP: Joker's Wild

Part 1: Revenge is No Joke

Bruce thinks back to Batman's showdown against Red Hood, who's revealed to be Jeremiah Napier, and fears that he might show up for revenge against him.

Then, Commissioner Gordon is captured by what used to be Red Hood. Meanwhile, Robin seems to be worried about Batman after he watches a video of a captured Commissioner Gordon saying that the Red Hood has returned. But, Scarecrow, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, and Bane stand by for Batman and Robin's arrival.

As Batman rescues Commissioner Gordon, Riddler traps them in a riddle, which Batman solves to get Gordon outta there. But then, the Red Hood returns, only to reveal his face as Jeremiah Napier AKA "The Joker". 

???: "Did you miss me?"

Batman: "Red Hood? Jeremiah?"

Joker: "WRONG! Call me "The Joker"!"

Batman may have the upper hand against Joker, but he reveals a trap, courtesy of Scarecrow's Fear Toxin. Even though Batman resists the effects, Joker still beats him endlessly until he shoots Batman in the chest, sending him down the sewers.

As Joker relishes in his victory, Robin takes an unconscious Batman to safety. Then, Joker decides to take Gotham City and rule it as the Clown King of Crime.

Joker: "Now, for my next joke: I'm gonna make Gotham laugh til it hurts!"

Part 2: Paint the Town Funny

With Batman out of commission, the Joker is free to do whatever he wants, especially make the city laugh, til it hurts like hell. Meanwhile, in Star City, Green Arrow was watching the news, saying that Batman has fallen.

Joker heads to City Hall and announces that he'll be Mayor of Gotham City. Isn't this funny? At the Batcave, Batman wakes up, knowing the Fear Toxin wore off. Then, Robin found out about Red Hood being Joker and Batman blames himself for trusting him. Robin gives Batman a pep talk about finding your own justice.

After Joker shoots the Mayor of Gotham City, he makes an announcement saying that he will "paint the town funny" using nothing but his jokes and laughing gases. As Mayor, Joker is relishing his victory by ruling Gotham with a funny fist. As Batman suits up, he's ready to take down Joker and his dictatorship.

Part 3: No Jokes About It

Batman gets ready to take down Joker, but Batwoman confronts him. Batman asks her to help him take down Joker. Then, Green Arrow and Red Arrow join in and Catwoman joins as well. Now, the battle to free Gotham begins!

Meanwhile, Penguin sees trouble in the form of Batman and the crew. Joker sends Bane, Scarecrow, and Mr. Freeze to take them down. Then, it's Green Arrow vs Mr. Freeze, Speedy vs Bane, and Batwoman vs Riddler. While Batman goes for Joker, the Penguin stands in the way.

Batman beats Penguin and continues after Joker. While the rest of the team handles the villains, Batman faces Joker in a 1-on-1 battle. Batman fights back against the clown prince of crime with sheer force and defeats him. But, Joker has 1 last trick up his sleeve. Luckily, Robin came at just the right time. The day is saved, Gotham is free, and every villain, except for Joker, is behind bars. But with Gotham, a mess, Commissioner Gordon promises to fix up Gotham. As long as Batman keeps fighting for the sake of the city.