2

AUTHOR POV
Yn opened his  eyes to see it was morning he looked here and there to see he was sitting in his office room.....

He got up nd walked towards his room to get ready.

Jeon side
Jeon family after yn left they lived their life well.hyungline understood what happened to their mom nd who's fault it was .
Maknaes asked about his hyung who is yn they told the maknaes that yn is a murderer.

From that day jeons started to hate yn.mr.jeon got busy with his company but gave time to his kids.....after yn left no one remembers yn they completely forget them nd no one was allowed to take yn's name.....

Sana used to visit jeons nd always leaked the project works and acted innocent......she also robbed money and blamed maids .
Bts loved Sana so much ......they spoiled Sana alot.

After 18 years.....
Mr.jeon(dad):Mrs.lee call kids down.
Mrs.lee:ok sir.

After few mins
Jin:dad u called us.
Dad:yes son.....I wanted to talk to u all something important.
Joon:what is it dad??
Dad:our company as a  collaboration with Mr.kang which will profit to our company.
Joon:it's good then dad .when are they going to collaborate with us.
Dad:but they have Condition....
Hobi:what is it dad??
Dad:Mr.kang want his daughter to marry anyone of u.
Bts:what!!!!
Jimin:dad we don't want to marry.
Tae:yes dad we are still young.
Dad:I know son ......I don't want to snatch ur freedom so I decided to bring that boy here so we can use him for our business deal....
Jk:him ...???
Dad:yes are u guys OK with it
Joon:we are ok with it he needs to pay for u that u let him live.
Dad:I called txt and told him inform yn...
Jin:hmm......
Dad:ok u guys can go to ur room .

Bts walked to Jin room
Jin:I never thought that we will again see that face.
Joon:yeah.....I hate him
Jhope :once he return here we will make clear that we don't accept him as our brother.
Jimin:till he get marry we will be silent after marry we will kick him out.
Tae:but how does he look now??
Jk:hyung he must be ugly I heard dad sent him with one month expenses.he must be poor nd would be working in small Cafe or something.
All laughed ex yoongi.
Jin:yoongi why are u silent??
Yoongi :nothing I am going to sleep.

Jin:ok all go to ur rooms.

All went to their rooms.

Yn side
Yn packed her things nd woozi stuff.....txt will be going back korea after one month.

Yn woozi nd his caretaker were in jet.

Yn was getting anxiety because of her past she closed her eyes nd remember after she reached Russia she was send to a small house with one maid .......after a year gong yoo who is yn's uncle took her to his home and started to train yn .only txt parents nd bp nd mamamoo know yn is a girl.

Yn wants to keep secret about her gender till she gets revenge.

After 4 years of training yn became Mafia king.yn left the house because she don't want them get hurt she gets flashback of her mom how she was taken away nd got torture even txt parents understood yn's situation nd made txt to live yn.

And woozi
Woozi is 5 year boy whose parents were killed by enemies. Woozi parents were police. During a mission both were killed.
Woozi parents were closed to yn after dead yn decided to take woozi and adopted him.

And became woozi dad.

After long flight yn reached korea....she walked out to see ....

To be continued.......