22

AUTHOR POV
Time skip 2weeks........
In this 2 weeks Mrs.jeon got better .......yn nd her team's mates were busy with catching min soon........they got information that min soon is in Korea nd planning something big.

So yn nd her team mates  Decided to surprise attack them .
.....

They all planned the surprise attack......yn told gaurds to send Mrs.jeon to jeon mansion. So they can start the mission.

Mrs.jeon gave hug to yn nd told her to come soon nd be careful.

Yn went towards min soon base.......

Jeon side
Mrs.jeon reached jeon mansion. She was nervous to meet her family. She know that now she have to give answers to all the questions they ask.she slowly walked to the door nd rang the bell.

After few mins the door opened Mrs.jeon turned to see Mrs.lee .Mrs.lee was shocked to see Mrs.jeon soon both hugged eachother.......Mrs.lee told Mrs.jeon to come inside.
Mrs.jeon: how are u Mrs.lee?
Mrs.lee: I'm good nd how are u it's being many years but still look beautiful.
Mrs.jeon: haha......where are others??
Mrs.lee:kim couple nd Mr.jeon are here nd the kids went to university.
Mrs.jeon: come let's meet them.

Mrs jeon walked into living room and saw others talking so Mrs.jeon fake cough which made 3 look at that direction.

For a second the room got silent ......they all stood up kim couple ran to Mrs.jeon nd hugged her. After hugging Mrs.jeon noticed Mr.jeon who is standing with teary eyes.....Mrs.jeon walked towards Mr.jeon nd hugged him nd that's when Mr.jeon came out from shock and hugged her back.

Both were crying..........

Mr.jeon:where have u being???ha what actually happened didn't u die??
Mrs.jeon:ayyo .........I will tell u when kids come back ok......for now make me some food I miss ur hand made food.
Mr.jeon:sure I will make it for u........

Timee skip
Bts nd eunwoo came back from university.they walked inside the living room but they noticed a female sitting close to their dad which made them confused.
Jimin:dad we are back nd who is this??why she is sitting close to u??
Jk:don't tell me u moved on from mom
Tae:u can't do this....dad
Dad:aish u barts come front and see who it is??
Boys got confused nd walked in front of them nd stood there with wide eyes.
Jin:what
Joon:the
Yoongi: fuck!!!
Jin:yahhh......0lliv7d4wx4dhgbuyb8unoun9ug8r6tcbybijji.
Jhope:hyung shut up.......mom u are alive but how.??
Mrs.jeon :hello my dear sons long time no see.......I missed u guys but look at u not even hugging me....
That's it all jumped on Mrs.jeon ex eunwoo who also want to hug her but he is waiting so others can move .

Mr.jeon nd Mr.kim pulled boys away from Mrs.jeon......
Mr.jeon:now tell us what happened after u got kidnapped???
Mrs.jeon:so..

I am lazy to write.....

.
Mrs.jeon:I'm very disappointed on u wook .u promised to love our kids nd protect them but why did u leave yn all alone.it was not his fault every mother will choose to protect her kid even if she as to die.....nd u guys is this what I thought you to to disrespect ur elder sibling???eunwoo I thought at least u will be beside yn but u too left him all alone.....I think u are not right for my daughter.....
All:daughter???
Mrs.jeon:actually yn is girl by birth but I made her turn to boy .because I know if something happens to me yn will safe nd will be able protect u guys. Nd now yn is mafia king lucifer who destroyed that 3rd rank mafia bases.......after saving me.

All where in shock to get u info ex Kim's nd yoongi.......as he already know about it.....Boys looked at yoongi with "don't tell me u already know about this".yoongi nodded nd closed his eyes.

Jin:but where is yn noona??
Ym:she went finish that bastard..........
Mr.kim:u guys are lucky to have yn as noona we saw her all broken when she was sent to Russia all alone even after we were with her she got silent  nd started her mafia training after becoming mafia king she left the thinking enemies will hurt us even though we are mafia helpers so I sent txt to stay with her

They are also unknown yn is actually girl .she didn't enjoy her childhood like other girls she always looked at girls who lived their life fully but she was waiting for the revenge. Even if she wanted to live a girl life with bp nd mamamoo she can't go out or be with txt nd got7.

Eunwoo u are first to be friends with yn after u pointed she was the reason to Mrs.jeon death she was broke she never trusted someone again she stopped making friends.......got7 bp nd mamamoo they were with her in thin nd thick situation nd she slowly started to believe them.she not only lose hope in friends but also in love she was in love with u but u destroy it completely. By believing parks who were planning to kill jeons.

I hope u guys change .....she sacrifice her realself just to save u guys .but not a single u gave respect or call her hyung.....

Mr.jeon eunwoo nd bts were crying.....they were regretting if only they believed her she would be happy girl.....

Suddenly someone busted from door and that person came running to living room.
Kim:Yeonjun???what happen and why are u crying ??
Yeonjun: dad we completed our mission but yn----
Mrs.jeon:what happen Jun???
Yeonjun: yn .........

To be continued.........