20

AUTHOR POV
Somewhere .......in world.
??:boss someone attacked all our bases at once .
??:what!!!who is it??
??:boss it's mafia king .......
??:wahhh......finally mafia king showed his movement ....tell the gaurds at abandoned mansion to shift that person Somewhere where no one knows.
??:ok boss......
??:mafia king lucifer who are u ..???once I found u I will make sure u suffer for destroying my bases.

Yn side.
After destroying the bases yn nd her team went to the abandoned mansion. Vincenzo already found the location of Mrs.jeon.

Soon they reached the mansion to see gaurds are walking here nd there yn signaled the gaurds to take their positions nd yn Vincenzo nd jongsuk iu nd bin went inside through secret door which is from backside.

Yn nd bin went upstairs nd others got divided .

Yn saw two gaurds near the door .....yn pointed the gun towards them nd shot them.before the other can scream yn shot him too.because of gun sound the gaurds got alart and started to come inside befor they can enter yn heard gun firingnd all the gaurds which belong to min soon where on the ground.

Yn nd vincenzo walked inside to see a lady all pale nd weak.
Yn:mom!?
That lady slowly looked up to see yn at first she got confused but the she recognized.
Ym:yn my daughter........

Ym tried to stand but because of weak she fell yn ran hold her.both hugged eachother nd started crying .they forget that some eyes are looking at them with wide eyes.

Vin:yn??means u are mr.jeon's eldest son ??
Yn:hmm yes.
Jongsuk:but why did she called u daughter??
Ym:because she is my daughter.
All:what!!!
Yn:lets talk later for now lets take mom out

All nodded......yn picked ym in bridal style.

All walked out.....yn signal the gaurds burn this mansion.....

Yn placed ym in car then he entered folled by others.

After reaching mansion yn picked ym again nd walked inside the doctor was already present......

Yn came out to see four pair of eyes which shows they are waiting for explaination.
Yn sigh.....and told them her past.....
Bin:but why did u hide we have with u for a long time.dont u trust us.??
Yn:i do have trust on u guys its just i wanted to tell u all after mission.
Vin:who knows u are girl.??
Yn:yoongi bp mamamoo nd kim uncle nd aunt.
Vin :hoo.....

Dr came out.
Yn:how is my mom dr??
Dr:she has being inject with poison which makes her muscles weak .......nd also make sure she eat well nd take rest.
Yn:tq Dr.
Yn walked in too see her mom thinking something.
Yn:what are u thinking mom?
Ym:ntg just about ur dad nd siblings how are they?
Yn:they are good mom they miss u nd eunwoo too .....they can't move on from u.maknaes cry at night cuz they got less time with u.
Ym:once we reach home let's have family time.
Yn:sure but before that I have last work which is min soon dead.

Ym nodded ....

Next day
Yn nd her team Mrs.jeon are going back to Korea.........

Time skip
Yn ym nd her team reached korea but yn didn't take ym to jeon mansion they shifted to kim mansion because if jeons find out that Mrs.jeon is alive then they will ask questions and trouble her.

Somewhere.....
??:boss mafia king saved mam and now they are in Korea....
??:arghhh .......u guys are no use.....shot them....

??:wait so called mafia king I m coming I will not leave u  .......

To be continued........