9

AUTHOR POV
Here a girl is sitting on window watching the moon while having wine.she was so deep in thinking that she didn't hear or notice her unnies calling her from 10 mins.

Jisoo:yn??!!!!
Yn:ha jisoo....
Jisoo:where were lost??
Yn:ntg jicho.....why were u calling me??
Jisoo:movie is getting started let's go.
Yn:ok.

Yn outfit

Yn outfit.
They were watching movie nd having girls time.

Bts nd eunwoo side.
After yn left
Maknaes went in yn's room and started to search his room
Jimin was searching yn's closet nd drawers,tae was searching some files nd jk was seeing albums.

Jimin:boys see this......
Jimin showed both sleeping pills  nd anxiety pills.
Jk:hyung take pics.
They again started to search Tae found some adoption papers he read the paper nd got shock it was woozi's.

All got shock by new info .there was nothing else.they walked out nd went to his other hyungs.
Eunwoo:what happen boys??
Jimin:we found this in yn's room
Eunwoo:what??

Then jimin showed pics of pills nd adoption paper. They all were shock they never know yn was suffering from this problems nd hiding that woozi is not his real son.

Their mind was just filled one question "who is woozi real parents??"

They went nd showed Mr.jeon he was just like bts nd eunwoo shocked he also wanted to know what he was actually doing in Russia.

They decided to ask him tomorrow.

After having dinner all went to their rooms eunwoo was also having sleep over in bts house.

Eunwoo somehow felt happy that woozi is not his real son.he was curious about yn but his ego was stopping him to know who is yn.

Next day
As usual yn came home with woozi .yn felt eyes on her but ignored it.yn went to her room nd got freshen up. Yn was standing in front of mirror but she felt like someone came in her room . She decided to check the vedio footage which yn placed when she shifted here .

Yn opened her laptop nd went to saved footages of yesterday night.when she saw the vedio her blood boil.she doesn't like anyone to enter her room.only her close one can enter her room.

Yn came out nd went to kitchen to make something for her.she made herself some sandwiches nd coffee .after eating she was going to her room when Mr.jeon stopped yn.

Mr.jeon as dad
Dad:yn we need to talk.
Yn:yes nd I know what u guys wanna talk.
Jk:how?
Yn:scoff.....yes woozi is not my son and also I wanna make clear woozi is not my son nd about who are his Parents is none of ur business.......it's my wish to adopt him....I m raising him .and about pills I have that problems nd it can't be cured so I use drinking nd smoke to calm myself if not I will hurt someone. Also u maknaes I'm giving u warning don't ever try to enter my room or poke ur nose in my business it's none of ur business. Me.jeon teach ur sons some manners I'm just staying here because of work that doesn't mean u can disrespect my personal life.

It's last warning remember it if u guys again made same mistakes then I will give u all punishments .

Yn walked in her room leaving everyone dumbfounded.they didn't know yn will accept everything this easily .they also felt hurt when yn told her problems can't be cured .

Bts nd eunwoo Decided to apologize to yn.mr.jeon went to his room feeling hurt nd little bit regret.

To be continued.......