23

AUTHOR POV
Yn side.
After yn nd her team reaching the base of min soon .they all took their position and signal them to fire on gaurds yn nd bp walked inside while killing the men of min soon.

Yn reached and saw a room it was written office room.yn decided to go inside nd saw left hand man nd min soon......

Yn stab him on heart side.......but before min joon can fall he already stab her on left waist side.......

Both fall down bp came after killing gaurds to see both yn nd min joon on floor......they ran towards yn to see her blood beside her .Lisa checked min soon to see if he is alive but he was dead.

Gaurds carried yn nd ran towards hospital her team mates saw nd followed them before getting in mamamoo told to burn the base........the gaurd nodded.

Time skip
They reached hospital  the doctors took yn to operation theater........
All were getting worried girls were crying ........

Time skip
After 4 hours Dr came out all towards him and started asking questions......
Jisoo:shut up guys let doctor speak.
Dr:the patient is out of danger but.......
Vincenzo: what but ??doctor..??
Dr:the patient lost so much blood which made her fall in coma.
All:what!!!!
Jongsuk: when she will get up doctor.....???
Dr:don't no it may take days,weeks ,months or years.......she can hear nd see but she can't move or talk....
Iu:thanks doctor.....
Doctor: it's my duty.....

Bp:what should we say to jeons??
Kai:why don't we make them regret for hurting her??
Youngjae: will it be OK??
Kai:it will be OK as we saw her all broken if we make them regret we don't lose anything let them feel hurt.....
Soobin:but let's tell mom dad nd aunt .
All nodded.....Yeonjun already said to Kim's about the plan they were ok with it......

Jeon side.
Yeonjun: yn is no more......we couldn't save her ....
All got shock ..
Mr.jeon:no its not true.....yn can't leave us.....I didn't spend time with her...we didn't go father daughter date .tell me it's lie....
Yeonjun: no uncle.....we thought min soon was dead but he attack yn nd stab her on heart....
Jin:no no noona can't leave us.....
Yoongi :come let's go to hospital 

All nodded and ran towards cars.....

Time skip
Jeons were in hospital....
Jeons saw yn on bed.....all pale nd bruises.they wanted go near her but doctors didn't allow they don't wanted to leave but Mrs.jeon nd Kim made them go home.

Yn was shifted to new mansion. Where as jeons did funeral to yn .

Mr.jeon eunwoo nd bts were regretting for not being with yn nd believe her.
They got silent nd cold......

Eunwoo was broken even though he hated yn he still loved her but ego stopped him.....nd started to badmouth about her.when ever any girl approach him he ignored them or shout at them....

Kim's nd Mrs.jeon felt bad after seeing them like that but didn't said anything because what they did was not small yn went more then that she was more hurt than anyone.

Others visited yn in her new mansion bp nd mamamoo took care of her where as boys managed mafia works....

To be continued.......