PART 1 😍

Brooke's POV
School had just ended a few days ago. Me and Brandon weren't together for once. That's only because I had went home, and it hadn't gone the way I planned. Dad hit me in the face a couple times and my face was bleeding all over the place. I was sitting on the curb looking out at the cars passing by smoking my cigarette listening to my music with my headphones in.

Until I heard someone shuffle next to me. I glance over and see Benjamin. I had been crying and mad I wasn't in the mood to be taunted. "You know if I told Charlie he could kick you off your team." He says in a singsong voice. "Get the fuck away from me." I harshly say, facing ahead still. And I think I took him by surprise how angry I was.

"What the hells got you so angry?" He taunts me. I ignore him and take a long drag of my cigarette. Still not facing him. "Hmmmm?" He asks in a high pitched voice so annoying I think my ears are going to explode. If they didn't explode there sure was steam coming out of them.

I turn towards him out of anger forgetting about the bloody mess and how I'd been crying, and yell at him. "Would you get the fuck away from me before I beat your fucking ass!" I threaten more than ask. He had a shocked expression on his face. I them realized when I had done. I get up and grab my cigarettes and walk away.

He of course follows me. I take such a long drag of my cigarette I feel like I can't breathe. "Did you get your ass beat?" He asks while laughing. Yeah it's funny getting beat in the face with a bottle of beer. "Yeah." I say truthfully. "Well now it seems like your lying." He questions. "Ok." I say frustratedly, as I take a short cut to Brandon's house.

"Well what happened? Was it from some grown up guy?" He asks. I don't know why he's so curious. "Just get the fuck away please." I say almost begging not even angry anymore but genuinely about to break down. "Are you about to cry?" He asks while laughing. I stop dead in my tracks.

I turn around and just deck him as hard as I can. I use all of that bottled up anger because god I have so much of it. He falls on his ass. And grabs his face. "God fucking dammit." He kinda yells. I walk over to where he's laying on the ground and tower over him.

"I just got my fucking ass beat worse than you did. I'm not crying, and you are. Get the fuck up you big ass crybaby whore." I say with a clenched jaw. And walk away ready to blow someone's head off.

The fact he tried to laugh at me for getting my ass beat when he didn't know the situation made me so angry. He has so right to fucking talk when I punched him one time and he's flat on his fucking ass.

By the time I got to Brandon's I was only angrier. I pounded on his door he was probably scared I was a cop. "It's Brooke hurry up Brandon! I yell angrily, I hear him shuffle around with the locks. He opens the door and smiles before his face falls "Holy shit."

"Was it your dad?" He asks quietly so his parents don't hear. I just nod not really caring. "Wait till I tell you about what happened afterwards though. God I am so fucking mad!" I yell the last part. He drags me outside. And we walk and talk for a second before we reach our destination.

Our rage room. Really it's just an abandoned building, but we take our anger out on it there. So I grabbed the sludge hammer and started smashing winders and blocks of concrete while thinking of my dad and Benjamin. After I was finished Brandon had cleaned me up and I had old him the story about Benny.

"Yeah well he's an asshole Brooke, we both know this." He says matter of factly. "Yeah well I didn't think we would go that low considering he didn't know what happened."  I said quietly. Brandon walks over to me and we just hold each other in one another's arms. We were both very physical touch people we loved hugging each other and snuggling.