PART 2 ‼️

Brookes POV
Me and Brandon woke up to the sound of a blaring alarm and I tried to get up but I couldn't since Brandon was on top of me. Then he tried to get up but he feel of the bunk bed, and our legs were still tangled so I fell too. I was beyond pissed. Then I looked at the time. We were super late.

I jumped out the window and climbed across the tree scraping my legs up in the process. I try to open my window which was locked. So I climb onto my roof with blood trickling down my legs. And run to the attic window and climb in.

I run down the attic latter and into my room. I quickly pick out an outfit appropriate for baseball, and tried to stop the bleeding in my leg and messily tied my shoes while running back out my attic window onto my roof.

 I quickly pick out an outfit appropriate for baseball, and tried to stop the bleeding in my leg and messily tied my shoes while running back out my attic window onto my roof

(that's what I'm choosing for the outfit if u like it alr if u don't idgagf)

Just as I had climbed down from the tree I saw Brandon running into his front yard b-lining it towards his bike, I grabbed mine and started peddling.
"What happened to your leg?" He asks as we're peddling with all our might to get there on time.

"I scraped it climbing up the tree i think." I reply while trying to catch my breathe. We were pulling into our field and we were there 2 mins early. So thank god we didn't have to do any laps.

We warmed up and then got in our positions. I got to be catcher at first, then Shawn wanted to be catcher so I went to 3rd and me and Brandon messed around and got in trouble. Then Charlie moved Brandon to right field so I couldn't talk to him and he went to short instead. So we talked and flirted a little bit.

I'm starting to think I like him just a tiny bit. We had something last year and we got drunk and slept together. It happens, and we decided to put it behind us but that doesn't mean I can't just flirt with him.

After practice we all decided to stay at the lot and have a sleep in. We do this once a year and it's always super fun. We all ride our bikes to the corner store and pick out a ton of snacks and buy flashlights so we can go play baseball and still see a little.

And who do I see once again. Benjamin Rodriguez and his little gang. He gets super mad when they all drool over me so of course i want to make him mad. I walk in the aisle and they all look at me as I saunter past them.

"She's hotter than Wendy!"

"She's pretty but she ain't that pretty!" I'm assuming the guy that's obsessed with her said.

"Yeah Yeah she is! She's got Wendy by a hot shot!"

"Finest babe and I've ever laid my eyes on."

"Would you guys quit it!" Benny yells at them. "Look at her Bennyman shes gorgeous! And she can play ball." Kenny says mesmerized by me as I subtly listen the next aisle over. "What are you jealous or something Benny?" Ham asks flirtatiously. "Ham knock it off with that voice, and why the hell would I be jealous of her?" Benny asks irritatedly.